chapter 27

Aurora's pov:

I got in the bathroom and closed the door behind me.
I let the dirty clothes fall to the floor and got in under the shower.
I let the water flow on my body relaxing my muscles.
After a relaxing shower I got out and wrapped loosely a towel around my body.
Then I went to my bedroom and saw Andy laying on my bed with an arm under his head. He looks so handsome. I've forgotten that he was here.
As he noticed that I was in the room and looked at me blushing, I blushed too. I tieded more the towel around my body and I could feel him scanning every inche of my body.
He got up.

Andy: mmh..... I'm gonna go to the living room while you're getting dressed.

He said Scratching the back of his neck, embarassed. He is bright red. So cute!

Aurora: you have to choose my outfit

He looked at me. I could read in his face that he didn't find anything he liked or that he has forgotten about it
I nodded and he left the room.

Andy: mmh... put on something then I'll come and we will choose.

I nodded and he left the room and I was alone. I put on my underwear and a t-shirt that covered to my middle thighs.

Aurora : Andy you can come

I yelled from my bedroom. He arrives in less then a second and h started looking in my closet.

Andy: I think that this would be nice on you.

He said with showing my a pair of jeans and a black know plain t-shirt

Aurora: too simple

He put it back and looked again in the closet.

Andy: this one with.... this one

He said showing me an oversizsd hoodie and pair of leggings

He wants me to look like a nun!

Aurora: you want me too looked like a nun!

He laughed.

Aurora: and that hoodie should be wore without pants underneath

He looked at me confused

Aurora: let me show you..

I took the hoodie and put it on.

He nodded but he looked disappointed

Andy: you're not wearing that, it's too short

I rolled my eyes and took it off.
After a good half hour of loads too short, too black, too uncomfortable, too low necked we have found a compromise.
I wore a pair of adidas leggins and a white off shoulder crop top with a denim jacket.

Aurora's outfit :