chapter 9

I woke up and saw Harvey still asleep.
I took my phone without waking him.
I looked at the time, it was 10:30 a.m.
I scrolledthrough my socials, but suddenly I felt a soft kiss on my neck.
I turned around  and saw Harvey looking at me.

Aurora: good morning

I said smiling

Harvey : good morning, beautiful

He answered

Harvey : slept well???

He asked, I nodded and asked him the same thing.

Harvey : fine, but I have a really bad headache.

He said.

Aurora : do you want something for it??

Harvey : if you have something. ....

Aurora: i'm gonna get it and I'm gonna get also some water.

I said before getting up and going to the bathroom, I took the pills for the headache and then went to the kitchen to take the water.
I was pouring the water when I felt Harvey's hands on my hips.
I put down the bottle of water and turned around. I saw his beautiful blue eyes and couldn't stop staring at them. He started leaning on to kiss me, but the doorbell rang.

Aurora : I should open the door

I said a little bit embarassed

Harvey : propabilly they are the guys checking if I'm here. I had a few massage from them. They can wait.

He said. He continue leaning towards me but this time I don't want to give in and let the passion get through me, so I avoided the kiss and got to the door. I have just released that I'm in a t-shirt and he is in just boxers. I mentally face palmed and opened the door and saw Rye standing in front of me. Luckily it was just him. After two seconds that I opened the door  Harvey walked in to my livingroom. Shit!!!
Rye's face got angryer.
Oh gosh!! Please someone kill me!! now!!

Rye : what the f*ck are you doing here half naked??

He shout at Harvey. I stood there waiting for Harvey to answer but he probably didnt know what to say.

Rye: im waiting an answer!

He shout again.
I moved backwards from him and spoke trying to calm him down.

Aurora: please Rye first come inside so no one will know anything.
Second Harvey maybe you should get dressed.

I said calmly. Instantly Rye said

Rye: maybe you should.

He then got inside. I closed the door and followed Rye.

Aurora: do you want something to drink??

I asked trying to avoid this conversation.

Rye: no it's want explanation. Why is he here and why he was half naked??

He said getting angrier. We both sat on the sofa and then I replied.

Aurora: so... Harvey waited for me to finish my shift at the bar, but he forgot to ask you boys to give him the keys, we tried to call one of the boys but no one answered so I offered Harvey to stay here for the night.

I explained without answering the second question.

Rye: ok. Why the f*ck was he half naked??

He shout again, exactly when Harvey walked into the room. I really didn't know what to answered I didn't even know why he was in his boxers.
Fortunately Harvey answered.

Harvey : last night I wore jeans as you see and it was unenforceable so I took the off.

Rye: ok, i believe you, but I really hope that anything happened between you two last night.

He said. Harvey went red but I replied, he can't say what I can do or not.

Aurora: why do you mind?? it's my life, you're not my dad I can do whatever I want.

I almost shout. Now it's my turn to get angry.

Rye: I mind because I care about you. And you have know Harvey just  from yesterday.

He said calmily.

Aurora: you take care about me saying what I can do or not?

I said.

Harvey : i'm think I should go

Harvey said. He then got out  the flat.

Rye:i'm doing this to protect you. I don't want you to get hurt.

He said rising his voice

Aurora: it's always the phrase. I can look after myself I don't someone to do it for me as I've always done.

Rye was looking at me without saying a word when suddenly he spoke.

Rye: Aurora I'm your best friend. I know you and I know that for you it's hard to trust people.

At that words I couldn't handle it anymore. I broke down crying. He hugged me tightly to conform me.

Rye: why are you crying? Please don't

Aurora: I I miss my family all my friend.

I spoke between the sobs

Rye: I know but now you count on me and one  all the boys if you need anything you can call in of us.

He said rubbing my back. I still was in his arms trying to calm down but I couldn't I needed it for too long after 5 minutes, I finally calm down totally and then I break the hug.

Aurora: thank you. And i'm sorry if I showed at you

I said to him hugging him again.

Rye: you're welcome. I'm always here for you if you need me. And in sorry too I shouldn't have  shouted at you and Harvey.

Aurora: it's fine

Rye: let's forget about this.

Aurora: ok. I have an idea why don't we go at Nando's and then we have a movie marathon?

Rye: why not! I'm gonna go talk to the boys and tell them. You should  have a shower you smell a lot like alcholics, by the way.

He said laughing. I pretend to be offended and then laughed.

Aurora: fine! i'm having a shower. see you around ...  1 p.m? ?

Rye: ok . See you later.

With that I got out my flat and I fell on the sofa behind me. I stayed there for a bit when I felt starving so I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich that I ate. After eating it was 12 p.m and I went to have a  shower. I took a towel and went in the bathroom. I put on some music, then I undressed and got in the shower singing along, even though I honestly can't sing.