chapter 11

I looked at Harvey, as I knew it was him. I looked at him profile. He's really attractive. Those eyes, those messy hair and those lips.
Then the though of the kiss we had the other night popped in my head.
While kissing him I had this feeling that it wasn't right, like it wasn't allowed. It was passionate and full of desire.
He was kinda strong and controlling, he makes me confident and... I don't know... i have to admit that I have some feelings for andy. He so sweet and caring. I'm so confused.
In this moment I need my friends from italy they know me well, and I know that they can give me the right advice.
But I felt Harvey's hand going further up, and that snapped me out of my thoughts.
I looked at him: he was talking with Brook acting like he was doing nothing.
What was I talking about??? Always the right moment.
He was going up too much. So I stopped his hand and took it off my leg. I looked at him disappointed.
What was he thinking?

After we all have finished eating we asked for the bill.
As the waitress came to our table she gave the bill to Andy and before going away she winked at him.
What a sl..... i mean.. good girl..
I looked at it and at the end there was a phone number with written " call me".
Really?! Also this!?
We paid and then got our way to the car. While walking I saw Andy throwing the paper in the trash.
Then I got in the car. Andy was driving, Brook was next to him.
Then there were mikey and Harvey, and in the back there were me and Rye.

Rye: you were jealous, weren't you?

Rye suddenly whispered at me. Even if I know who was he talking about I decided to act like I don't know it.

Aurora: of who??

Rye: Come on. Andy

Aurora: no. Why would I be jealous??

Rye: because of the way the waitress was looking at him.

Aurora: what way??

Rye: you know what way. I can read in your eyes that you're lying.

Shit!!!

Aurora: i'm not lying. I'm not jealous

He looked at me rising a brow.
I can't lie to him.

Aurora: fine, i was. Happy??

I said giving up.

Rye: you were what??

He said, I looked away. I heard him giggling.

Rye: you like him don't you??

Aurora: I can't lie to you so... yes I like him but it's between me and you.

Rye: yes I knew it

He said exicted.

After a while we were arrived we got in to my flat. We prepared all the snacks and sat on the sofa. Fortunatly missed just a sit.

Aurora: guys i have armchair in my bedroom, who help me bringing it here??

Harvey: i'm coming

Rye: no Andy is going

He said pushing Andy off the sofa.
He got up and then came towords me.

Andy: fine.

Aurora: guys choose a film

Then me and Andy went to my bedroom. In my head popped the thought of Andy throwing the number of the waitress.

Aurora: why didn't you keep the number of the waitress??

I asked hoping I didn't say something wrong. He waited a little before answering.

Andy: I wasn't interested

He said stopping.
I stopped too, he then looked straight in my eyes. I looked in his ones getting lost in that deep ocean blue eyes.
He's so beautiful, his eyes, his dimples, he hair that fall exactly on his forehead, his pink lips, I wanted to kiss him.
His eyes flicked from eyes to my lips I did it too, but we were interruped by Harvey talking from the living room.

Harvey : guys we have chosen. Hurry up!

We looked at each others eyes for a little bit longer before looking at the floor. Then we brought the armchair in the living room.
After that with brought the armchair I the living room, I heard a knock on the door I went to open it and I couldn't believe who it was...

Aurora: Silvia, Linda! !!!

I squealed hugging my two of my best friends.

( the coursive is italian )

Aurora: che ci fate qui ?? ( what are you doing here??)

Silvia-Linda : sorpresa!! ( surprise!!)

We hugged tightly. I missed them. As we broke apart we looked at each other and screamed in excitement. Then we laughed at our selves.

A/N
Sorry, that this chapter is a short one, and that I haven't  been active.
Hope you enjoyed this book.
And in this chapter I'll tag
silvia_mare
lindac23
That are Silvia and Linda.

~Aurora