chapter 18

Now an hour and half has passed from when we started getting ready.
While preparing Linda told us what happened between her and Brook the night we went clubbing.

Linda's pov

Linda: non dimenticherò mai quella notte con brook (I'll never forget that night with Brook )

I said to the girls.

Aurora: e...? ( and...?)

Linda: e. ..? ( and...?)

Silvia: che è successo?? ( what happened ?!)

Silvia yelled

Linda: È niente lo abbiamo fatto. ( and nothing we did it)

They obviously knew what I meant. (😉😉😉)

🔴WARNING🔴
*******adult scene coming******
( if you don't want to read don't read please don't hate)

Flashback

Andy and aurora were on the sofa and Rye and Silvia in Aurora's bedroom.
Me and Brook entered the spare room, as i closed the door. I felt Brooklyn putting his hands on my hips.
He turned me around to face him.
He kissed without waiting a second more.
He pushed me on the wall.
As he broke the kiss he looked at me from hand to toe biting his lips.
Sexy!!

Brook: you look really sexy in that dress, but I think you would look sexier without it.

I smiled and kissed him again.
We were completely drunk.
We kept kissing for a while then he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his body.
His hands were tightly on ass.
He went down kissing my neck and leaving a mark.
He then threw me on the bed and kept going down.
He returned to my lips.
While kissing he slowly unzipped my dress, but I stopped him.

Linda: Brook the others are in the house

Brook: I promise they won't hear us.

He smiled. And took off my dress. He stared at my body for bit. I was nearly naked as i didnt have the bra under the dress.
He returned to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and I let a moan out my mouth.
He smiled on my neck and went down and down and down to my left hip where he left a hickey. He went more down and took off my black underwear and flicked his tongue in me. He played to the point I couldn't take it anymore.

Linda: Brook. .I'm about. .to

I moaned.

Brook: wait.....

then i put two fingers instead of his tongue and pumped. i can't....

Brook: let go

i cum all over his fingers, but before i could have my orgasm he kissed me to don't make noises.
he licked his fingers and kissed me again.
Then I flipped us, so i was on top of him. straddling his waist.

linda: my turn

i said teasingly. i strted kissing down his neck. i took off his t-shirt and traced his abs.
I kissed from his collarbone to his waistline. i took off his jeans and kissed him. But before i could threw them away ge took a package from the pocket and put that little thing on the beside table.
I kissed him again. this time he bit my lip. That is one of my turn on.
Then i went down to the waistband Of his boxers. I was playing with it when I herad Brook groaning. So I took off his boxers.
HE WAS HUGE....
Then I took his shaft all in my mouth.
After a while of doing him a bl*owjob, he spoke. after just moaning.

Brook: babe i'm gonna..

How sexy he sounded.
Then he cum in my mouth and I swallowed the liquid.
Then I returned to straddle him.
He flipped us. I was underneath his gorgeous body. He took the package from the beside table and ripped it with his teeth.
I help him putting on the condom and he started thrusting before slowly and then faster. As he started a wave of pleasure filled my body. I tried my best to don't lot any noise come out my lips but I was stronger than. When Brooklyn noticed it he kissed me passionately. I moaned during the kiss.
After a while the both of us reached our climax and relised our liquids.
I had a orgasm but this time Brook didn't stopped me because we was having it too. I hope the others didn't hear us.
We then laid properly on the bed.
He lasted a lot...anyway... I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He had a hand on my back and the other on my butt.
Just a touch of his could make me shiver. I think I'm falling for this boy.
I fell asleep into his arms.