Chapter 15

"Why are you so nervous all of a sudden? We've already had sex and you've had two orgasms tonight already. You should be completely relaxed with me."

I look anywhere but his face. Yearning to touch his chest, his broad shoulders, and his cut arms. I feel his hand on my chin as he lifts it to meet his eyes. "I don't know, you're naked." I motion to the wonder that stands before me. His tight body is definitely making my brain scramble. "I'm having trouble thinking straight."

He muffles his laugh. "Relax. I was sleeping with someone else up until the wedding, but I ended it. It wasn't serious anyway. I don't usually do serious." Okay, that made sense. "I think monogamously casual is a saying, and if that's what you want to be, then that's what we'll be." He pauses and I step closer to him, granting him access to my body. He snakes his arms around my waist and holds me against him, skin to skin. The sensation warms me instantly. "And I've always used condoms. Always. If this is what you want and you're sure—"

I brush my lips lightly against his, cutting him off mid-sentence. "It can't just be what I want. If you don't—"

"Dylan, of course I want it too. Do you think I haven't thought about it?" His hand comes up and strokes my cheek as I trace the outline of his chest. His face is completely serious, and I'm suddenly grateful for my extreme case of verbal diarrhea.

"Okay." I step back out of his arms and hook my fingers into my panties. I watch him watch me slowly pull them down my legs and step out of them, leaving me standing in only my garter and stockings. If it's even possible, he gets harder. My eyes bulge in my head as he sits down on the couch, pulling me toward him. Oh, God, he wants me on top? I slowly, almost hesitantly straddle his waist as he watches me, his eyes never leaving mine. I brace myself on my knees. "Umm, I'm not used to doing it this way. I don't really know if I'll be good at it like this."

The corner of his mouth twitches. "You can't be bad at it, love." His big hands cup my breasts and begin to slowly knead them, my nipples scratching against his rough palms. Moving closer and relaxing down a bit, I gasp when he brushes up against me, rubbing me in the most perfect way imaginable. He moans softly. "See, whatever feels good for you will sure as hell feel good for me."

"Oh. Oh, wow," I groan as I move against him, up and down in my wetness as his hands slide down my sides and grip my hips. He controls my movements, not allowing me to speed up when I want to or hover over him to allow him to penetrate me. I grip his head between my hands and lock eyes with him as my body responds to his.

"Reese, I need you."

"Mmmm, I love it when you say that." He closes his eyes tightly, a low growl emanating from his throat before he opens them again. "Fuck, you feel incredible against me. Can you come this way?" He slowly trails kisses along my jaw.

I know I can. This feels almost as amazing as his mouth on me. He is unbelievably hard and I'm completely drenched. Plus, at this angle, our faces are inches apart and I can see just how much he's enjoying this. Soft deep groans escape his slightly parted lips and his forehead is glistening with sweat.

I groan before I answer. "Yes, but I want you in me. Please, please let me fuck you."

He moves in and pulls my bottom lip into his mouth, urgently swiping his tongue against mine. He tastes like me, like my orgasm, and it's surprisingly hot. I moan and put everything I have into this kiss. I can't get enough. His mouth can please every inch of my body, and I want to surrender to him completely. Shit, at this rate, I should just sign the rights to my body over to him now and be done with it. No other man will ever make me feel like this. My thighs shake against his and I move quicker, gliding up and down against his length, which is now soaked from me. My hands grip his head, tangling in his hair as my body begins to pulse against his.