The beginning 1

Authors note

This is my first fanfic. Caution it will suck and contains lots of spelling errors and bad grammar. Btw, could you please comment opinions so i can improve.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Arigato.
----------------------------------------------------------

The moon shone brightly over the
peaceful village of the hidden leaf which cast laughter and happiness over everyone ...
If only that was what could be said about it.

There, running across the streets of Konoha, a young boy with dirtied, sun-kiss skin and untamed blonde hair. Through his locks: oceanic blue eyes and his thin body dressed in rags that couldn't be identified as clothes. A boy, no older than the age of 5, was sprinting for his life from the mob of resentful villagers behind him.

It was the day before the Kyuubi festival, the day October 9th. Tomorrow was a day to celebrate the defeat of the Kyuubi; the birth of the hero who was destined to protect Konoha from his demonic brother and behind the back of the Hokage, although he really knew, would be the occurrence of the fox hunt.

Although it was the day before the fox hunt, villagers and ninjas would still gather to hunt the demon 5-year-old. And deep in an alleyway, you could find the same blond backed up against the wall.

Naruto's Pov:

"monster"

"demon"

"murderer"

"brat"

"dead last"

Those are the words I've been hearing as long as I remember and of course, they're carving demon in big bold letters on my back as a collection with my other scars, but it didn't bother me anymore.

Pain

I have already forgotten that feeling. The mobs drew closer. Knives, kunais, fire-lit torches, glass, boiling water, ethanol, anything they could get their hands on to bring me pain to fill their satisfaction. More deep cuts were etched on my pumpkin skin, stabbing of knives and kunais poured their anger onto me and ethanol was poured to keep burning sensation fresh and the fact that they had torches didn't make it better when mixed in with the ethanol which set fire to my arms and legs, causing them to unable to move.

I was obviously screeched out in pain in order to satisfy their hunger for revenge with my acting skills. My body danced along to their murderous intent clawing at their actions pretending to beg for mercy. Then I fell still and heart rate slowed as they began to disperse, presuming I am dead as always. As soon as a few silent moments went, I jumped up to begin dusting myself.

"You alright kit"? a deep low voice says in his mindscape.

I scoff at his question. "After five years of abuse, you still ask me this Kurama?"

"Well there's no harm in asking right?" the one now identified as Kurama, or more known as the nine-tailed demon fox says.

"hn" I make myself a little more presentable and begin jumping across the rooftops to what I call home in the forest of death. Entering, I sigh. Relaxing a little, massage my shoulders and start rummaging through all the things I have to stuff in a bag.

"Today's the day kit".

"Yeah....Thank you, Kurama".

"For what, Reminding you that we leave today? Never thought that you would forget." Kurama jokes.