Purpose and a Home

*Clink**clank*  an ecstasy of clashing blades. A cloud of smoke, then dogs of different sizes appear from the summoning.

"Give up Zabuza. Your only future is death!" a silver-haired jonin says, drenched in sweat and blood but what stood out was a crimson eye. The sharingan. Forming a mass of chakra, it screeches at his victim as he thrusts his arm forward.

But what stood in front of him was not Zabuza, but Haku. 'What?' Kakashi was shocked. No, he wasn't shocked at Haku, but the masked figure which had grabbed on his arm, restraining his movements. He wore a long, black cloak which veiled his body and curled around his mask. A mask of a fox with crimson markings and a strange looking symbol on the forehead. His masculine figure was broad and held tanned, muscular arms. Fortunately to the figure, Haku was only charred. His body fell unconscious due to shock which a slightly taller figure caught within his arms.

"wh - who are you" Kakashi manages to say.

"So you're Zabuza, Demon of the Mist." the fox mask says, completely ignoring Kakashi.

"And you?" Zabuza eyes the newcomer.

"Unimportant right now. Do you wish to join me? I can grant you your freedom."

"Heh, freedom you say? I'm not becoming anyone's lap dog." Zabuza says in spite as he swings his sword towards the said figure, but is easily dodged. Kakashi breaks free from his grasp and also goes to attack the foe.

"I'm having a talk here and I need you to stay put," the fox mask says appearing in Kakashi's face as he jabs his fingers into various points on Kakashi's body. 'What! why can't I move?'.
"I stopped your chakra flow and also pushed a few buttons" he answers Kakashi's thoughts. Now leaving him helplessly watching the fight along with a pinkett guarding a brigde builder, a redhead, and unconscious Uchiha.

"So, resuming to our talk. Why won't you join me?" The fox says.

"I told you. I'm not becoming anyone's tool." Zabuza jumps towards him swing his sword. The fox mask hits the side of the blade with his foot, blocking as well as jumping off into a backflip. "water release: water bullet technique" the mist ninja calls out to his airborne opponent in which he counters with a dense fireball. 'Amazing, his fire is strong enough to counter my water' Zabuza smirks at his thoughts. The steam starts to dissipate. An abnormal hole separates the steam. Then face to face to Zabuza is a fox mask. He barely manages to block the kunai heading for him to which the wielder holds him in a temporary truce.

"But aren't you already Gato's tool? He's only using you" the fox mask wins the battle of strength and pushes Zabuza into a taijutsu fight.

"You're wrong. I'm the one using him" Zabuza retorts, he aims a kick at his torso.

"How ironic. Gato's a greedy man Zabuza, he's not going to give you whatever you asked for." he chuckles under his mask. "I know your past, I understand your pain. You don't have to fight anymore if you come with me." The fox grabs his legs bringing him over his head, but Zabuza twists his body out of his grip. "Your younger days have scarred you. You're forced to do things you don't want to do. People look at you as a demon, they neglect your feelings because as a demon you don't have any."

"SHUT UP" his voice was darker. "water release: water dragon bullet technique!"

"earth release: earth style wall" fox mumbled, then a wave flushed over the unknown ninja. "I have created a village. A village where demons can thrive and be happy, where they no longer have to run and hide from the real devils." 

"What makes you think I want that." Zabuza scoffs. Both sides stop as one catches their breath.

"That might not be what you want, but what about Haku?" he says in a slightly arrogant tone.