Chapter 4

Sherwin POV

I'm trying to figure our what the hell happened today. Ok, I was going to the park too see the birds migrate I fell and ended up in the hospital with Jonathan...cool. I guess he saw me and took me to the hospital. The only thing that doesn't make sense is my injuries, I only got a small concussion, and from the height I was at it should be much worse. The only plausible thing is that I fell on something.... on someone. I'm done thinking about this. I have to go to school tomorrow, I will deal with it then.

***in the morning***

Damn, I don't think my alarm could go off any earlier. But WAIT crap, it's 8:35?!! I'm going to be late school starts in 10 min. I put on my blue hoodie, and some jeans. I grab a granola bar and (Literally) run out. I head to school and get there early. I see Jonathan he looks like he is looking for something or someone. Our eyes lock for a couple of seconds and it looks like he found what he was looking for. It couldn't have been me....it couldn't have been. He walks up to me like a normal person. I mean he looks more like a Greek god but that's beside the point. He walks up too me, I notice a limp, I wonder how he got it. I'm staring for who knows how long until He says "hey, are you feeling better?" I get out of my trance and nearly get out "uhh-h yeah I'm fine. B-but what exactly happened? I can't remember that well." He opens his mouth as if he is about to speak but then Brent (a popular) runs up and starts talking to him. I just feel awkward so I take my chance to leave. As I'm walking I hear Jonathan yell "I'll tell you at lunch" and with that information I walk to class with a grin plastered on my face. I sit in my usual seat next to Kate. My class's go by quickly, while I'm on my way to the cafeteria tony pushes me against a locker. He says "I heard what Jonathan says to you, don't you think that he wants anything to do with you. Your just loser that he feels sorry for. Don't you dare talk to him" I am stunned. He drops me and i just sit there for a couple minutes processing what just happened. I'm to busy thinking, that I didn't notice that I was crying. I ran out of school not knowing where to go, I ran to the only place were I could be alone. I have been here so many times, it is were I came when I was sad. It was beautiful, there is  a small waterfall with some of the most beautiful water I've ever seen, and all the plants and water just seem to calm me down. I hear foot steps behind me and I see Jonathan??!

 I hear foot steps behind me and I see Jonathan??!

^That's the place^

Thank you for all the reads like what???   vote and comment (I mean if you want) thank you have a wonderful day!