Chapter 10

First of all OVER 1000 READS??!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought this would get like 3 reads but you proved me wrong..? in the best way possible. Also trigger warning.

Sherwins POV

I know who it is. Jonathan. I trusted him not to do anything. I told him everything. Now Tony will come and blame this all on me. It was my fault for going to Jonathans house and telling him everything. Me and Jonathan are in different worlds. And our worlds can't collide.

Well, first I have to find him and figure out why in the hell he would do this to his best friend. And say good bye... for the second time.

I see him and pull him into the janitors closet, not caring about what others will say. I try and act brave and strong but I failed dramaticaly. Also he is so much taller and stronger then me soooo, this is sorta awkward.

"Why would you start those rumours about Tony??!! You know I'm not an idiot! I can stand up for myself! I don't need you!" I yell quietly at him. He looks at me with a glint of amusemnet in his eyes.

"Cause he did something bad to my angel and deserves to be punished." he says calmly. I look at him dumb founded.

"I told you not to do anything! I fukin trusted you! Last time you did something everything got worse! And it's still gonna get worse! When will you learn. Just stop messing with my life. Go back to yours." After I say that, I walk out with the little bit of dignity I have left. I leave before he can react or stop me.

"WAIT Sherwin!" I hear him yell. I start to walk faster and soon I'm running. Running away from Jonathan, Tony, from all these problems, away from this stupid little town. Once I graduate I will leave this town. I'll have to wait till then though.

I run out of school and to my house. Jonathan doesn't go after me, thank god, I don't have anything else to say to him.

I open the door to my house and go to my room. My mom is probably working another shift, so the house is mine.

But god dammit, if Jonathan just understood everything from my point of view we could still probably be talking. Why is this how me and Jonathan are? Tony hurts me, I tell Jonathan, Jonathan hurts Tony, I get mad at Jonathan and then Tony hurts me again.

I will make this stupid chain end. It will just go back to the way it was before. Me and Kate vs everyone else. I'll just have to stick to staring at Jonathan from afar. Damn, I was just getting used to him.

Also why did he start those rumours about Tony..wait. He said something like "Tony did something bad to my angel and deserves to be punished." What the heckle does that mean?! Angel?! Wait.. was he talking about me.. Am I Jonathans angel..? Oml why are boys so cunfusing.

Jonathans POV (earlier)

Wow did my plan work. Everyone is saying the worst stuff about Tony. I know Sherwin said not to do anything but I'm just trying to help him. If he can't stand up for himself I will stand up for him.

My usual idiotic friends are talking about the baseball game and there's some girl trying to flirt with me, doing pretty bad. But i'm looking for Sherwin and Tony. I doubt Tony will come to school as I presume many people asked him if the rumours where true. And Tony knows how gossip works, he knows who people will believe.

I see Sherwin talking to Kate. I'll talk to him later then. The bell rings and I head to my locker. I feel a jolt and i'm pulled into the janitors closet.

I was about to get mad but i see Sherwins face and instantly go calm. But then he yells "Why would you start those rumours about Tony??!! You know I'm not an idiot! I can stand up for myself! I don't need you!" Damn I wasn't ready or this. But seeing Sherwin really mad is cute, and sorta funny.

I reply calmly with "Cause he did something bad to my angel and deserves to be punished." Wait! My angel!? I didn't actually just say that outloud..well it's true. Sherwin looks really suprised.

But before I could say more he says "I told you not to do anything! I fukin trusted you! Last time you did something everything got worse! And it's still gonna get worse! When will you learn. Just stop messing with my life. Go back to yours." Damn, this suprised me. I was just trying to help him.

He turned around and left while I was still processing everything. So before I could tell him what I was trying to do he was almost out the doors. I yelled "WAIT Sherwin" but this made him go faster.

This time it wasn't Tonys fault Sherwin was mad and on the brink of tears, this time it was my fault.

Later

I couldn't focus in any of my classes. I was thinking about Sherwin. I just met him! How can I let him go.. I cant let him go. But if I keep on hurting him maybe it's better. I sit down at the lunch table and have a normal lunch like the one before.

Sherwins POV

Maybe it was all some game to Tony and Jonathan. Maybe i'm just a useless pon or toy. Jonathan probably doesn't even care about me. Maybe he's just like my dad. I wasn't good enough for him either. I'm not good enough for anyone. I'm not good. I'm useless.

I walk towards the bathroom and pick up a razor. Maybe this can help.

Jonathans POV

I see Kate running towards me. She's crying. She comes up to me and says "S-Sherwin h-he's hurt..."
***************************
Wellllll

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it ❤️

Sorry it took so long to update

Wow I'm talking like someone who gets a lot of reads... odd

ALSOOO apparently there's ppl like from Argentina and Switzerland reading this and in my opinion that's rly cool. Sooo where are you from?