Chapter 11

WTF over 1.7k reads! Since when? Anyways thankssss, also 7 people asked me to update!? Dam, that's a lot. Anyways lets start my dudes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jonathan's POV

Kate runs towards me with puffy red eyes, it's obvious she's been crying. She says through short breaths "Sherwin...He's hurt." I instantly tense up. I should act calm though, cause i'm in school and for Kate's sake.

"Kate, where is he?" I ask as calmly as I can, still sounding desperate. She says "t-the hospital" so quietly I could barley hear her.

I start speed walking to the door but i'm soon running to my car. I get in and start driving (a lil too fast) to the hospital. What happened to my angle? Did someone do something to him? Should I even be going to him? He does hate me right now...

I see the hospital and drive up. I run inside and almost yell at the nurse "Where is Sherwin??" she looks at me with a blank face. Before I could yell at her more Kate comes in and just points in the direction of Sherwin (I presume). I speed walk in the direction and soon see Sherwin's mom crying outside one of the rooms. I walk up to her, maybe I can comfort her.

"Hey Mrs. Thomson." I say. She looks up. I can tell she's been crying for a while. I sit next to her and soon she says something. "It was my fault... If I wasn't at work all day he wouldn't have done this." I think I know what has happened.

"It's definitely not your fault... It's mine. Mrs. Thomson your an amazing mom, your working for him" she gives me a nod "I'm gonna see Sherwin." She nods again as I get up. I open the curtains and see my angel. Even with all the medical tubes on him he still looks peaceful as ever.

To make sure i'm right I look at his wrists. And of course they have been bandaged up. This is all my fault. Maybe this is a message to me. Maybe he is right. When our worlds collide this happens. I can't blame this on Tony. I can't blame this on anyone, except me.

I'm an idiot to think Sherwin liked hanging out with me. I'm just an idiot. I go up to Sherwin and whisper in his ear. "i'm so sorry my angel."

One hour later

Me and Sherwins mom talked to the doctor and she said that he would be okay, but he's gonna be in the hospital for a while. 

He should wake up soon though. I go to his room and see his eyes open. I talk quietly "Don't ever scare me like that again" and I laugh lightly.

Sherwin's POV

I was in my bathroom and I think I got a razor. But now i'm in a hospital. I guess it adds up. The only thing i don't get is that there's some god in front of me. So I must be dreaming..right?

I get a better look and see Jonathan. The fuk. How would he know i'm in the hospital. Thought he hated me. "Don't ever scare me like that again" he says with his famous chuckle. 

I want to joke around with him, but I know for both of our sakes I must push him away. "w-what are you doing here?" I say in a hoarse whisper. So much for sounding strong.

"w-well I heard you where hurt." he said. This is the first time I've ever heard Jonathan stutter. It makes me smile, seeing him nervous. 

"I told you to leave me alone. Did you listen to anything I said?" I'm sounding like a jerk but I have to. He looks at me surprised. "Is that what you really want?" he says in his deep voice. I look at his eyes. There is sadness in them, he almost looks like he's about to cry. 

I nod my head, he looks at me with more pain in his eyes then ever. Even though we've only talked for a week, i fell like I've known him my whole life. He mutters "okay" under his breath and leaves. 

After he leaves my mom comes in and starts hugging me and harassing me with questions and comments. God I love her. 

Jonnathan POV

Shewin plays with my heart like no one ever has. He makes me happy and sad in a matter of seconds. All I feel now is pain, worse then I've ever felt. The thought of not talking to Sherwin anymore kills me, but not as much as him getting hurt. So I guess it'll have to be like this. 

A WHOLE  WEEK LATER

I haven't slept for a week. I've started to fail my tests and skip classes. I just don't care anymore. Don't care about the idiots at this school, my reputation (that ruined my friendship with Sherwin), or my grades. I just want to know if Sherwin is okay.

I've tried talking to Kate about it but she just walks away. If I remember correctly, Sherwin should come back tomorrow. I'm not sure if I wan't him to come back or not. 

I won't be able to talk to him. But i'll know he's okay. I hear the bell ring and start walking in school until I see a familiar red head. I stop in my tracks. He is looking cute as ever. But doesn't have the same spark in his eyes. 

I am too tempted to talk to him, so I turn around and walk away. He already said that he doesn't want me in his life. I just have to except that. 

Sherwin POV

It was just boring in the hospital. I recovered "exceptionally well" according to my doctor. Of course I miss talking to Jonathan but it's for the best... right? 

Thank goodness I'm back in my house I was really hating the hospital. And I'm going to school today which should be... interesting.

I get ready usually but make sure I'm covering up my arms. I had some talks with my mom and we know i'm not doing it again. We cant afford it (literately). 

I walk up to school and see people staring at me. I ignore them and walk straight to Kate. She sees me and pratically sprints towards me. 

"Oh my god, your here!?? I'm so glad your feeling better. I have so much to tell you!" same old Kate. "Hey" is all I say.

"Well first things first, Jonathan." I cringe at the name. "He has just been looking awful. He has had huge eye bags and messy hair. He's been skipping classes and stuff..." she pauses. " I'm pretty sure it has to do with you, Sherwin."

Me??? I could never have such a dramatic effect on anyone, especially not the golden boy.. right?  I was gonna give her my opinoin on the topic but the stupid bell rings. 

I go in and find my class. I have science first. I remember I have Jonathan in this class. This outta be fun. I sit in the front as usual.

Mr. Ryan walks in looking in a bad mood... yay. I see Jonathan come in. He does look like a wreak.It can't be my fault. It can't be. 

Mr. Ryan says " How was your weekend" he waits one second (literately)"great it sounds wonderful, today we are starting our group projects. You can choose a name out of the hat, whoever you choose will be your partner."

He comes to my desk first. Anyone except him I think in my head, literately anyone else. I put my hand in the hat and draw the first one I touch. I pick it up and unfold it. My expression drops and Mr. Ryan tells me to read I out loud to the class.

"Jonathan Sinclair" i say with disappointment. This will be very fun...

######################################################

 Idk how my bad writing has so many reads but i appreciate it a lot. Thanks for reading my dudes. 

also fun fact if this ever gets to 5k reads (which it won't) my fren will buy me ice cream cake

VOTE AND COMMENT (ONLY IF YOU LIKED IT)