The Sniper (Widowmaker x Reader)(OverWatch)prt1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I walked around the rooftops of this quiet town. I am (Y/N) a member of Overwatch...well former. Nothing has been happening it disbanded long ago. I never saw the old team ever since but i swear I haven't even seen my sister, Tracer. I was worried for her and Emily her girlfriend. I have met the other girl before quite a number of times but now we lost contact. I know Reaper and Widowmaker are still out and about somewhere but they never show themselves. I sighed and twirled around on the roof's gravel. I was on watch to make sure there isn't any criminal activity. Just before i was going to go on a short break i heard a scream so i raced using my fast speed like Tracer has. I was now on a brick roof so i looked down seeing two men trying to rob a young woman. I grunted and saw their guns so i grabbed out my shotgun before jumping down and firing at them. Suddenly more men came along as i got the woman to safety. I couldn't even hear her yell thank you because of the damn gun fire. I was becoming outnumbered but i wouldn't give up right now. I peered around the wall and shot two of the men. There were now only two men left but they tried running off so i threw my shotgun at them like a boomerang. It knocked them both out so i walked up to the bodies and fired at them with a pistol. I sighed with relief before zooming up to a rooftop again. Though when i got to the rooftop i was kicked in the face causing me to fall backwards and grazing my back.

A boot now pressed against my throat as a woman pointed a sniper rifle at me. I gasped for air as i saw who she was...Widowmaker. "Well well well. If it isn't (Y/N) the sister of Tracer the small prick." I started to hit at her leg but she harshly pressed the rifle to my head keeping my head down. The moonlight made her blue skin shine and her black hair shimmer. She eyed me as i gulped. "What do you want widowmaker?!" The sniper grinned and now sat right on my stomach. She still had her gun pointed at me as she got comfy. "Well i am here to kill you obviously you idiot!" Her loud shout made me flinch causing her to grin even more if that was possible. "But while you are so vulnerable i guess we can have some fun." Before i could question her she punched me in the face knocking me out. 

Sorry this is short but this is Part 1! Remember to Request and Vote!