Taken - Part 6

It hadn't taken long before Wanda and the others had gotten up, sudden much sober and now leaving off down the streets with either burrowed vehicles or well just flying aka Wanda and Tony being the ones to fly. Both of them looked around on the streets as the team spoke to each other, trying to locate where the van was that had taken Y/N. The group had gotten a glimpse at the uniforms, Hydra was after Y/N again.

"Where are you Y/N!? Come back to me!"

Y/N's POV:

I sat up quickly and began fighting off some of the men that tried holding me down, I tried talking but felt my head hit the floor of the van and something clasp around my face, my eyes widened being all to familiar with what it was. The fucking mask. I tried screaming and thrashing about but they had the upper hand as I was still on the effects of being roofied and I could barely see as I kicked and punched about. I began screaming in my head, my thoughts much louder than what I physically could every be.

"There you are."

As the men held me down, I heard one of the men began to say they've been located and the van started to drive faster and swerve about between cars. Suddenly out of nowhere, the van stopped and flipped right over before beginning to roll along the road, now coming to a sudden stop. I groaned under the mask as my vision and head where spinning and shaking about. The side of the van was now ripped off and throw across the street as finally there the group was, throwing the men out and dealing with them before they could fight back. I crawled out and looked up as I could see a red mist help me sit up a bit, not realizing Natasha and Wanda were both in front of me, Wanda now ripping the mask off my face and holding my head close as they both tried examining me. I couldn't see it was them though as my vision was completely blurred, I tried shoving them away but to no avail.

"I heard-"

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth, "don't you dare! It's us Y/N! God dammit it Tony! She's completely out of it!"

Then I suddenly just blacked out when I saw a red mist come into vision and enter my head.

***********

Some days after the incident, I wasn't allowed to leave the tower upon knowing that Hydra was out there still and very much well looking for me. Wanda hadn't left my side the entire time we got back, Natasha told me she was rather moody to everyone who tried touching me, she was protective over me afraid she'd near lose me again. It had taken a few days before I was fully conscious again.

When I did eventually wake up properly, feeling much better than I was before, I had sat up in my bed and rubbed my head, "Jesus man that hurts like hell." I groaned and flopped back down till suddenly my door opened, I looked over seeing Wanda holding a glass of my favourite juice, (Insert favourite juice type here), "afternoon." I said and sat up again as her eyes widened and she placed down the cup before jumping onto the bed to me, "you're finally back!" I chuckled softly but my breath hitched when she suddenly hugged me tightly and close, "don't do that ever again." I sighed gently and began rubbing her back with a small chuckle, "afraid I was going to leave ya? Never." I smiled and pulled back a bit looking at her but she had a really serious face on, "don't joke about it Y/N we nearly lost you. I couldn't find you." She whined and just continued to hold me, I let out a gentle sound before smiling, "Its okay, I'm here now and that's what matters, you found me and it'll never happen again especially with you here-" suddenly I was silenced when I felt lips be pressed against mine so I just kissed back, leaning forwards and laying Wanda down onto her back. Her hands moved down from my cheeks, to my neck and down to the hem of my shirt, slowly moving under it and along my toned stomach, a gasp escaping my throat which encouraged Wanda to now slip her tongue into the kiss, gliding along mine, neither of us fighting for dominance. I sat up, breaking the kiss before pulling my shirt off, now only in a sports bra as it was beginning to feel too hot in this room. Wanda sat up too and held me close as she kissed me deeply again, her hands now grazing along my body, feeling every scar, tattoo and bruising from the incident. Just as I began to lift Wanda's shirt a bit, the door slammed open.

"Is she awake!?" "Oh my fucking god!"

Wanda and I quickly separated and I rushed to get my shirt back on as Natasha began laughing after Bucky ran back off down the hall. "Oh don't let us disturb you two love birds." Natasha now left the room with a laugh. I panted softly and looked to Wanda with a deep blush as she fixed up her clothing and hair a bit. "So...you do like me?" I whispered softly and Wanda rolled her eyes playfully, "of course I do!" She kissed my cheek gently and helped me with my shirt.