Her Blood (Part 5)

My body shuddered as my Mistress' eyes raked over my body when she pulled my trousers clean off. "So extraordinary...so...pure," her voice was low and husky as she leaned down, planting soft kisses along my neck, her nose tickling my skin along the way. My back arched into her as her lips moved lower and lower. She began nipping at my skin to leave some marks, her golden orbs now locking with mine as I moved up onto my elbows so I didnt have to stretch my neck to watch her. Alicina slowly spread my legs open as she trailed down and in between them. "Ah my pet...your heart sings to me," she purred lowly before sinking her fangs into my thigh. I threw my head back with a small cry as she began biting along my thighs, taking sips of my blood as she did. When she was done she licked the small wounds and just as my heart was beginning to calm down, she pressed her lips to my core. "F-Fuck!" I moaned out and pulled at the sheets tightly, "my my, such foul language." I kept tugging and pulling at the sheets as she worked her tongue against my core and clit, her rather large hand (well its bigger than mine lol) moved down from my waist and began rubbing my already aching clit. "P-Please!" I begged, wanting oh so wanting to feel her inside me. I wanted to feel her deeply, her fingers to fill me and push me to my limit. "Ah, ah ah little pet. That time will come soon, for now I wish to keep you pure." I whined but threw my head back again, my body shaking and trembling when she nipped at me. Soon her hand and tongue brought me to a mind blowing orgasm, I saw a flash of white when it happened. Now I laid there with my Mistress purring between my legs, licking up the mess I made. "Mmm your taste is so divine~" I was still coming down from my high, not even realizing she had picked me up and carried me to her rather large bathroom. She turned a couple of taps before waiting on the bath to fill. To pass time, I felt Alicina begin to nip and suck on my neck before eventually sinking her teeth into my flesh.

When the bath had filled and was warm, Lady Dimitrescu now stepped in before slowly sitting down, moving me onto her lap with a deep purr. I rested my head back while she nuzzled into my neck, her purring sending vibrations throughout my body. "You've been such a good girl for your Mistress my pet, I hope you continue to do so. Tomorrow I request you accompany me however if I am far too busy do go give my daughters some company, understood?" I nodded and leaned into her hand when she cupped my cheek, "yes Mistress." She smiled softly at my words before resting back and closing her eyes.

After our relaxing bath, my lady had carried me back to her large bed before laying us down and pulling me against her. I snuggled into her chest as sleep began to take over my body, I didn't even care that we were both still bare. I felt safe now with her however I questioned what we would be if this continues...

*****

The next day unfortunately my Mistress was too busy for me to accompany her, she had tons of paperwork to do and was constantly on the phone to Mother Miranda. At one point however to try and take her mind off things, she had me seated on her vanity and her hand in my trousers, toying with my rather roughly however she nicked my inner thigh by accident because Mother Miranda was annoying the hell out of her. Lady Dimitrescu had worried for a moment then requested I go keep her girls company so she doesn't accidentally take her frustration out on me. I agreed and quickly left the room as her hand began crushing the phone.

Eventually I arrived at Daniela's room but didnt see her around so I tried the other two girl's room however they weren't there either. 'Hmm if they're in the cellar I can't go down there.' Being lost in thought I nearly bumped into, 'speak of the devil.' Daniela whipped around, taking me into her arms. "Ah
Y/N!" I chuckled gently and smiled, "morning my Lady, how are we today?" Daniela giggled and lead me down the halls while talking about her day, she lead me into her room. It didnt take long and we were both on her bed and I was continuing to read her her book from last night. She curled up into me and looked at the pages like a child trying to understand how to read the book in their head. I did soon hear her yawn so I leant over a bit and kissed her forehead...right as the doors burst open. "Sister! You left the hunt so early- hold up." Both of us shot our heads up now looking at Cassandra and Bela, their eyes wide. I gulped a bit however what came next I didnt expect...at all.

"Hey hey woah woah! Where's our kisses!?" "Y-Yeah! We just did a hunt and Dani left early! What about us!" Suddenly both were on the bed and crawling up towards me. Dried blood was splattered along their bodies and they reeked of death. I covered my nose with the book and frowned a bit, "go clean up first. You both reek." And just like that all three girls turned into their swarms and moved out of the room in haste. I sighed gently and got up, now tidying up Daniela's bed then sitting back down on it. It got comfy and re opened the book.

I barely got a chapter in before the swarm of flies came back and turned into the three girls. Just like that all three jumped onto the bed, tossing the book away from my hands and pawing at me. "Come on!" "You promised!" "Please??" I sighed and smiled gently, "yeah alright." I gently kissed their foreheads before leaning back against the bed head, looking at the three girls however I began to notice their pupils dilate. Cassandra sniffed the air before purring lowly. I yelped when the brunette suddenly lifted my thigh up, forcing me to bend in a not so comfortable way. "She's bleeding." "Oh I smell it too." I looked to Daniela for a moment who began to stutter her words a bit. "M-me too." "G-Girls," I trembled out as Cassandra leaned down to my thigh and sniffed at the small blood patch that went through my trousers. Fuck I forgot to tend to that wound Lady Dimitrescu left there from before.

I yelped again and began to struggle when the girls began to pull off my trousers however they were getting stuck a bit so Cassandra tore them clean off. "G-Girls!" I suddenly felt Daniela peppering my face and nuzzling my neck it took me a moment to realize Cassandra sunk her fangs into my thigh, into the wound. I went to cry out but Bela suddenly pressed her lips against mine, swallowing my cries. "Shh shh it'll be quick. I'm sorry," Daniela whispered gently into my ear before biting down onto my neck. Bela moved off my lips and lifted my wrist before sinking her fangs into me as well.

It wasn't long before all three girls had unlatched them self, licking the wounds clean. Daniela pulled back as their pupils undilated. "O-Oh no mother is going to kill us." "She won't if she doesn't know!" "Y-You wouldn't tell her right-"

"Girls!?"

All of their heads shot up as Lady Dimitrescu had ducked through the doorway, her eyes wide as she watched us. I slowly looked up before my own eyes widened, "M-Mistress?"

Cliff hanger I got work lol - Author