• 4

aeri's •

hugging my album, and my gifts tightly in my bag, i approached the long table, it was exactly how i'd always seen on youtube.

the first member i approached was jinwoo. after sending the fan infront of him off to the next member beside him, he turned his head and looked at me. unlike most of the fans there, it was my very first time and i was stunned. stunned because i didn't know what to do and also stunned by his beauty. he was already so gorgeous and handsome all together when i look at him through the phone. he was practically breathtaking when you see him in real life.

i walked towards him and passed him my album and his gift.

" what's your name? "
" aeri, "
" oh, what a cute name, " he smiled and signed my album.
" is it your first time here? you look really nervous haha, " he smiled and tried to be as warm as he could, exactly how he usually seems in videos.

i nodded and he put out his hand to give me a hifive before giving me one last smile and passing my album to mino, who was beside him.

mino was yet another cool chap.
woah, i think i might have a heart attack by the time i get to the last member, which, by the way was seungyoon himself. they were all too good to be true and they look even better than they already do, up close.

" ah, you're aeri? " he found jinwoo's message which had my name.
i nodded my head again, without saying anything because everything was stucked at my throat, nothing came out.
" why so shy? " mino teased and laughed before putting his hand out to hifive mine.
i passed him his gift which he very gladly took it from me and said thank you with a huge smile. wow he really can be cool and dorky all at the same time.

seunghoon smiled at me as i moved towards him. " hello! " he said excitedly as he took my album from mino. he actually made me feel a little more calmed down with his laid back and happy attitude.

" what's your name? " he asked.
" marry, "
" marry? "
" marry me, "
he raised his eyebrows, " marry me? "

as soon as he got it we both laughed.

" just kidding, i'm aeri, " i smiled.
" wow you're funny, i'll definitely remember you aeri! come back soon! " he hifived me and pushed me towards the last member after taking my gift.

seungyoon.

uh-oh. what happened to that calm aeri that cracked a joke with seunghoon? my heart thumped louder than ever, probably even louder than when i took my math exam.

seungyoon took my album from seunghoon.
" hello! " he smiled really happily and put out his hand.
woah, his hifive sure is coming early.
i put my hand forward and he grabbed it, holding it, not hi-fiving it.
my heart stopped, this man. oh my gosh.

" what's your name? " he asked while flipping to an empty page of my album to sign.
" my name's aeri, " i was avoiding his eye contact because GOSH, HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN PERSON. as if the yoon over the phone wasn't good enough, geez.

he smiled. " you're so shy, ".
oh my gosh it's the thiRD freaking time i'm hearing this. honestly how do they expect us to not be shy?? like we're meeting our favourites right here??

with my free hand, i tried not to look like i was struggling and pulled out his gifts from the now lighter bag and passed it to him.

he took it and looked at me.
" mine isn't a jar of notes like the other 3 members? " he raised his eyebrow. i shook my head.

" nope. i bought this book together with another similar looking one awhile back and it was on my shelf, i used its twin as my diary so i thought i'd give this to you. aaand this jar of stars are handmade, each with a wish for you, " i tried to tell him as fast as i could before i ran out of time. but it was really hard to finish my sentence as he was also holding my hand firmly. do you believe it? i'm holding my bias' hand?? so tempted to slap myself to see if i'm dreaming.

" ohh, " he nodded as if understanding what i was saying. " thank you so so much, " he eye-smiled. oh no oh no oh no no no, my heart.

his eyes moved over to seunghoon beside him who is still interacting excitedly with the fan.

" hmm, who's your bias? if you don't mind me asking, " he asked a little earnestly, as if not sure if it was the right question to ask.

i scratched my head, " ....you? "

he laughed, " awww so cute, " he pat my head and before i knew it, his manager asked me to move along and he slowly let go of my hand.

" i'll be sure to read the letter and use the book when i have the time, " he winked as he held the letter before passing the fully signed album back to me.

" thank you so much, "
" you're most welcome, i'll remember you, " he gave me his warmest smile and i turned around to walk back to my seat.

" tHEY SANG ISLAND!! my absolute favourite omg i kept singing along i LOVED IT, they hyped all of us up so well, " hanni was sitting opposite me at starbucks listening to my whole experience as she promised. sometimes i wonder if she ever regrets what she promises me haha.

" so? how did your man look up close? " she asked with a smirk.

" HE. WAS. GORGEOUS. " i literally didn't know how else to explain. " trust me, his voice sounds even better when you're hearing it for real. imagine how many times i died in there, "

she laughed. " what about the other members? since apparently you claim that you have a bias and three bias wreckers. what kind of kpop logic is that even?? "

" honestly i wouldn't mind being their bestfriend omg you know their hands are so soft it makes me wanna cry, "

she laughed again.
" you better go document your whole experience in your diary when you reach home before you forget everything! "

" you wanna stay over at my house today? "
i could use some company since the house is really quiet lately even with my music on. 

" yeah sure, let's go, " she picked up her bag and we walked off.