• 7

aeri's •

" why on earth are you ordering so little? i said i'm treating right?? " hanni's eyes were still wide open since the time she heard my order.

" what do you mean little? it's a set dinner! that's more than enough man, " i closed my menu and passed it back to the waitress who was writing my order down.

" you should learn from me! eat more, that really makes you happy. no joke yo, " hanni took a sip of her hot green tea and stuck her tongue out due to the heat.

i pressed the home button on my phone again, probably for the 20th time that night.

" eh, you know that even if you press the button till the button itself drops out, it doesn't make that dude text you right? " she stared at me while i pressed the lock button and sighed.

" i don't know? i'm just afraid i miss the message of something and then i miss the chance of getting my book back, "

" messages don't run away, aeri, " she looked at me, unamused.

ding.

our eyes widened at the same time. and i was stunned, unable to move.

" so... you not gonna check your phone despite checking it non-stop moments before that? " hanni waved a hand infront of my face.

" huh? oh wait- yes, " i pressed the button on my phone.

xx-xxxx-xxxx
hello, is this ahn aeri?

i froze. froze.. froze.....

" hey! what's wrong with you? " hanni waved a hand infront of my face and snatched the phone from my hand.

when she saw what i saw, she looked up and slowly smirked.

" hmm... looks like your saving star is finally here. go on, reply! " she shoved the phone back into my hand and pushed me to type a reply.

" ...but, but i.. i- "

" but what?? you don't want your book back? " hanni smirked.

oh shucks.

me;
yes it is,  who's this?

" okay i've replied, " i put my phone down.

" did you say you love him? " hanni smirked again.

" are you crazy? i don't even know if it's seungyoon! " i replied.

" it most likely is isn't it? " before i had a chance to answer, my phone went off again.

xx-xxxx-xxxx
i'm kang seungyoon

" he said he's seungyoon! " i screamed and it attracted some weird looks from the people sitting around us.

i showed hanni my phone and she just looked back at me and nodded for me to hurry reply.

" what do i say though? " i looked at my phone frozen.