• 5

aeri's •

after leaving my bag beside the desk, i plopped down on the bed and touched my heart.

wow, today was such a good day.
meeting my idols? sounds really far and unachievable even though i live in seoul.
not everyone has enough spare cash and time to afford a fanmeet ticket ok.

while hanni was still in the toilet cleaning up, i walked over to my bookshelf, maybe i can just write a quick entry with all the details so that i keep it documented for as long as i keep this diary.

sitting down at my desk, i flipped open the book.

...wait. why is the book so clean?
i flipped a few more pages.

SHITASTIC.

i closed the book and opened again.
okay. maybe it was just my eyes.
okay. stay calm. stay calm aeri.

3..2..1
i flipped it open again.

oh. shit.

" HAAAAANNNNNNNI, "

oh my god. oh no. oh no. oh no.

" WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT, ARE YOU DEAD? " she came running into the room with a towel around her head.

" oh nO hanNI SHITAKE MUSHROOMS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, " i ran towards her. " SEND HELPPPPPP, "

" okay. calm down. calm down. tell me what happened, " she tried to calm me down, sat down on my bed and pulled me beside her.

i stood up, still panicking like mad internally.

" look at this, " i passed her the empty book.

" isn't this your diary? the one you nearly whacked me for opening? now you're asking me to open it? " she looked at me as if i was a living joke, which by the way was what i was feeling right now.

" just, " i breathed. " open it. " i wanted to dig a hole right at the moment and sink into the face of the earth and never appear again.

" wow, sharing your dirty secrets with me after years of friendship eh? " she smirked and flipped open the book.

her eyes widened.
" uhhh, you write your diary with invisible ink or what? " she flipped a few more pages.

" ....oh no. " we looked at each other.

" you... gave your book to your man? " she asked me slowly

" what my man??? HE IS GOING TO CRINGE TO DEATH, " i hid my face in my palms.

" ugh. how could i have been so careless? i thought i was very sure i gave the clean one to him! " i was about to tear up.

" all my memories and photos are inside, it's literally my book of memories, " my voice cracked and she pat my shoulder.

" looks like i'll never get it back now, ".

yoon's •

i plopped down onto the sofa in the resting room at the back of the fansign venue, i was so tired that i was about to just close my eyes and take a power nap right on the spot.

just then, mino came bouncing in carrying an armful of fan gifts which caught my attention.

he sat down beside me and placed some of his gifts on his lap. there were gifts of all colours, pink, blue, black, you name it, it's all there.

i tried to take one of the pink letters that stood out before i even reached it a whack came right at my hand.

" hey! don't touch my letters, they're mine. go open yours, " mino stuck his tongue out at me and i just rolled my eyes and playfully punched his shoulder. looking around to see if i can find my other hyungs, i saw all of them resting around the room with at least some fan gifts around them. then my gaze slowly moved towards the door and i saw a black bag labelled seungyoon.