Chapter 12: The Truth Hurts

[No One's POV]

As Yong Guk walk back to his house, he thought long and hard as to why he kissed her and yet he comes up with no conclusion. He quietly whispers to himself and hit himself in the head for doing something without thinking. He DOES NOT like her, so why did he do it?!?

"Pabo!" He angrily whispers to himself. "But then her lips...." he stopped in his tracks to find himself foolishly smiling, "tasted weird." He snapped as he quickly wipe the smile off. He tried to take his mind off of the kissing scene which he successfully did as he arrived in front of his house.

He entered the house to see that only the guys were still here. They all stared at Yong Guk with a side smile as Himchan held Narae's journal up to where he could see it clearly.

"What do you want?" He said as he took off his shoes and jumped on the seat next to Daehyun who was stuffing himself with food.

"Read the page that she last wrote in." Himchan said as he threw the journal onto his lap and refocus himself back to the television.

"Okay." Yong Guk said as he struggled to find the page and realize the last time she wrote in it was last week.

He started reading and with every second passing by his eyes widen and his cheeks redden.

Now the scene from earlier came to him like a reoccuring dream that just wouldn't go away.

"Look at his face!!!!!" Himchan said as the others snickers with him. "You look like a tomato!!!!"

"Shut up!!!" Yong Guk bellowed. He felt weird reading this and knowing that this had happen between the two of them. "I am going to go sleep, so when you guys leave, lock the door."

'Okay Sir!!!" They all yelled in unison.

[Narae's POV]

I got off the bus and walked toward the neighborhood that I once visit when I was smaller. It brought back so many memories of that day both wonderful and painful memories. I turn to where I remembered was the street to Nanny's apartment.

The building was a faded yellow and the paint color on the apartment was coming off but other than that it did not look too old or abandoned. I enter the building and went to the front desk. I didn't see Ms. Na anywhere so I waited till she came back from whereever she was.

I sat at one of the sofa and picked up a magazine to read. I randomly choose a magazine and ended up with some teenage magazine. I flip the pages and coincidentally stop on a page that reads "How to Leave Him Wanting More." I thought it was a short little story but it turned out to be about kissing, yes KISSING.

It felt like the temperature in the room dramatically increased and my heart was beating so loudly that I didn't even hear Ms. Na calling me.

"Narae?" She ask me as her light brown eyes stared into mine.

I stared into her eyes and realize she had been crying since her eyes were red and swollen.

"Are YOU okay?" I ask her as she sat down next to me and my heart cool down to its normal pace.

"I'm fine. So, what brings you here?" She ask giving me a fake smile.

"I came......" I said but stopped because I suddenly got brain fart. I paused and thought for a moment and soon enough the light bulb in my brain lit up brighter than the sun.

"Oh! I came here to see Nanny Kim. She left a note saying that she is going to go live with her son but I remembered her saying that she never had any kids, so I was just wanted to know the truth as to why she lied to me."