Chapter 4

Still YOUR P.O.V

As we reached school, my eyes automatically searched for Jungkook. But there's no sign of him.

Me: "Pfft.. Of course! What do you expect, (y/n)?"

And yes. I did expect Jungkook would come and kiss me just like what my dream had shown me but that's impossible. My expectation was too high and unrealistic.

Minyoung: "Hey, Minhyun! (Y/n)-ah. Let's go meet Minhyun first. I need to get my text book back from him."

Me: "Hmm. You go ahead. I have something to grab in my locker."

Minyoung: "Well, okay then. See you in class."

I went to my locker and opened it. All of a sudden, a letter fell off from my locker.

Me: "Hmm? That's weird. I've never received a letter before."

I looked around to see if the person who slipped this letter into my locker might show up. But. No one came.

Me: "Probably mistaken my locker with someone else's..... I'll just read it. Hehe."

Dear (y/n),

Me: "Oh! It's for me! That's a first."

I'm sorry for ignoring you this whole time. The thing is, I do have feelings for you but I was too afraid to show it. Well, I'll explain later. Meet me at the rooftop when school ends.

Me: "Oh wow. My first secret admirer. But, sorry. I'm loyal to my prince. Who is this by the way?"

From,
your handsome
secret admirer.

Me: "Hah. No one is more handsome than my prince charming. But I'm curious about him though. 'Sorry for ignoring me'? Who the hell is that? Hmm... Well, I'll just have to meet him later and tell him that I reject him haha. Wait. That's too cruel. How about saying that I'm taken? Yeah. Let's do that."

--------------------

TRINGG!

"Well, it's time to meet this 'secret admirer'. Where was it? Oh right! Rooftop! Let's go."

I told Minyoung about the letter and she looked more excited than I was. She said that she went home first because she doesn't want to disturb me.

Flashback

Me: "But, Minyoung! Couldn't you just wait for a while?"

Minyoung: "Nope. Don't worry that secret admirer of yours will take you home safely. Good luck, (y/n)-ah."

Flashback ends.

Me: "Haish."

I walked until the rooftop of the building. There, I saw a boy figure. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.

Me: "Hmm that's must be him."

I walked towards him and stopped. Geez. Why am I nervous? I didn't even dare to see his face so I just looked down on the floor.
Okay, (y/n). You can do this!!

Me: "Err.. Hi there! This is (y/n). I've got your letter this morning. So, here I am....?"

Emm.. Let's just straight forward. The truth is I was just wanted to see his face that's all then I go.

Me: "Well, thank you for the letter. I appreciate it cause it's actually the first time I received a love letter. But, I'm truly sorry cause I can't accept your-"

And the boy turned around. AND I knew I was going to die.

Me: "JEON JUNGKOOK?!!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------