Ciel x Reader: Such a child

~Reader p.o.v.~

I am out shopping by myself and it started to rain. I decided to head back to my fiancé's before it gets worse. I arrived at the Phantomhive manor. It was thundering, thank god it wasn't a lightning storm.

It was dark out, Ciel must be worried about me. I was out all day which was unusual for me. I didn't really like shopping for long periods of time. I opened the door to find a mad Ciel waiting for me.

"Where were you, I was worried sick!" He shouted at me. He took a deep breath and waited for my answer. "Well?" He asked once again.

"I lost track of time, sorry." I told him and was about to walk away when, CRASH! Lightning hit the ground outside. I let out a squel and quickly ran upstairs to my room.

I am not scared of a lot of things in fact I am only scared of lighnting. Which is a very sad story.

*Flashback*

I was out taking a walk with my little sister in the woods. All of a sudden it started to rain, then pour, finally it was thundering and there was lightning. We tried to run to get out of the woods because lightning hits things that are in the sky; like trees.

Next thing I know the lightning struck and it hit my sister. Her being young died on the spot. I never liked the woods or lightning again.

*End of flashback*

I had enough time to get into my night gown before the next lightning strick hit.

CRASH!

I squeled once again and hide under my blanket. The door to my room opened and someone sat on my bed. I could tell it was Ciel because of his aura. CRASH! I held in my scream because I didn't want him to know I was terrified of lightning.

"I swear, you are such a child," He said as he took the bankers off me and held me in his arms. It felt warm and safe until, CRASH! I jumped more into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"It's ok to be scared, just know I won't let anything happen to you," Ciel said in a calming voice.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes while I remembered that day. Then he smiled at me. An unexpected smile, which made me smile.

______________________________________________

A/N: This was short sorry :p requests are open so request and I trust you know the rules if not read the intro