Alois x reader (Songfic)

You're my fiancé. . .
(Also slight cussing)
______________________

(F/n) p.o.v.

   I can't believe he thinks he can control me; unbelievable! I try to go out with my friends, some girls some guys, but he said "No you can't". Sorry, but I don't think you can tell me what to do. I tried to leave but he told Claude to make sure I didn't leave.

   "ALOIS TRANCY!" I scream banging on the door to his office. I hear an annoying voice say "come in," and that is exactly what I do, go in. "Alois you don't own me!" I yell at him still fuming.

   "Last time I checked you are my fiancé," he says in a snarky attitude. "Besides it is not lady like to scream and you should try and change your wording around me," He says in a threatening voice. He stood up and walked over to me, towering over me.

   "You don't own me, don't try and change me in anyway!" I yelled back repeating what I said earlier. "Like you said I'm your fiancé, so treat me with respect!" I yell at him crossing my arms and not letting my arms down. He takes a few steps back.

   "Is this all because I won't let you go out with your friends?" Alois asks me sort of shocked. "Well if it makes you feel any better, then I just don't want you hanging around other boys!" He says slightly yelling back. He can hold his temper and emotions when he is around people he cares about, which I am thankful for.

   "You don't own me," I state for the third time, "don't say I can't go with other boys," I finish with a shout. It was absolutely stupid, this boy seemed careless one minute, then possessive the next. I can't figure him out.

   "I can do whatever I please," Alois glares at me, "maybe if you didn't speak to me in that manner or dressed like a slut I would let you go out!" He shouts at me.

   What I wear is none of his concern, I normally wear a dress that gose slightly below or above my knees. "Don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say," I say addressing the first thing he said, "Dressing like a slut really is that supposed to be an insult, I call myself that every other day!" I yell at him. Seriously, I call myself a dumb slut every other day.

   I didn't give him a chance to speak, "And if you don't want me looking like a slut then please, when I go out with you, don't put me on display!" I say faking an innocent tone.

   "What are we even aguring about, the damage is done and you are staying here!" Alois finally snapped at me with slight tears brimming his eyes.

   "You don't own me," I yell in disbelief, "Don't tie me down because I never stay," I say in a calmer voice for the first time this 'discution'.

   "I am your fiancé and you are my fiancé," Alois states like that is gonna solve the problem. I let my arms loose but still have them crossed.

   "I don't tell you what to say," I say quietly "I don't tell you want to do," I state in a firm matter looking Alois right in the eyes. "So just let me be myself, that's all I ask of you!" I shout at him and he looks a bit taken back. "I'm young and I love to be young!" I say loosely let my arms by my side "I'm free,until we get married, and I love to be free to live my life the way I want, to say and do whatever I please!" I finish my rant to let him speak and to give me a break.

   "I-I'm," he paused for a moment, "sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway," he comes up to me and hugs me, I don't hug back right away. "I love you and always will, you can go out with whoever but please wear a jacket it's cold out," he says hugging me tighter. I then crack and hug him back and nod while still hugging him.

   "I love you too..."