Sebastian x Reader

So this is a Black Butler and Supernatural cross over. Well sort of Dean amd Sam won't be in this but like demons traps and the demon knife thing (like barley though) . Also when I say Lord Phantomhive I mean the dad, but only until the p.o.v. changes to F/n. So hope you enjoy!
P.s. that whole thing just sounded like I am a noob in both fandoms.
*******WARNING MENTION OF DEPRESSTION AND SUICIDE*******

Please Don't Go

   F/n L/n, a good person with a good life. Only downfall in her life is that her parents died when she was 3. Foutunatly, the L/ns had an alliance with the Phantomhives, and the Phantomhives liked F/n. So Lord Phantomhive took the young girl in.

    three years later F/n is now a healthy six year old and Ciel is just born. Time skip to the Unfortunate event of the Phatomhive fire. Ciel is now 10 and F/n is now 16. Ciel was taken but F/n escaped into the forest. She still blames her for Ciel being kidnapped.

   It's been almost one month now, F/n lives a normal life in the Phantomhive manner. She rebuilt it after the fire (she had people working on it day and night) and only had Tanaka as a Servant. F/n did help him with cleaning and cooking; he even taught her how to fight. She was a very fast learner.

F/n p.o.v.

   It has been one month since I let Ciel be taken; one month. I was the older one, I should have been the one to protect him, it should have been me.

Ciel p.o.v.

   We arrive at my manner, "It's like the fire never even happened," I say to myself as I look up at the manner in awe. I look towards Sebastian.

   "There was a fire here but a girl named F/n L/n rebuilt it and still lives there," He takes a slight pause "Will I have to tell her to pack her stuff and leave?" He asked me.

   "No she is my friend, more like a sister really," I tell my new butler. I'm really excited to see her but for some reason I can't seem to express it.

F/n p.o.v.

   I hear a slight knock at the door, Tanaka is asleep and I should be too. But tomorrow Ciel will be gonna for exactly one month and I just can't sleep. I carefully walk over to the door and open it slightly. Standing there is a tall man with raven hair and red eyes, and a boy behind him but I couldn't really see him. "Yes, what do you need?" I ask to tired to realise the tall one is a demon.

"F/n just open the dann door I'm freezing," said a very firmilar voice, then it hits me. Ciel. I open the door as quick as I can. I see the boy fully now, Navy blue hair and a blue eye the other one purple with a seal on it. I look back at the tall man and now fully see him, he is a demon.

    I am overfilled with joy but I have to thank and warn the demon first.  "First off I would like to thank you for saving Ciel," I thanked the man "second off  if you don't want to get stuck to the rug I suggest you simply don't step on it," I warn the man knowing he has signed a contract with Ciel and there is no way out of it. "As for you Ciel Phantomhive," I say as I drop down to my knees to hug him. He is only ten at the moment and I am sixteen. He hugs back, I start to tear up a bit thanking the lord he was back.

   "You can stop hugging me, I'm not going to disapear," He tells me. I hug him tighter for only a second and let go.

   "Please come in," I say as I step aside for the man and Ciel to walk in. The demon doesn't take my warning, probably thinking I'm a crazy lady, and steps on the rectangle peice of carpet and gets stuck. "I told you not to step on the carpet," I scolded him. I sat down on the ground and lifted up the carpet there layed a demons trap. I scraped off a little bit just to break the seal and stood up.

   Ciel stared at me, I could tell he was shocked but didn't show it. What has he been through for the past month? I ask myself.

Time skip

   It has been two years since Ciel has come back. To be honest I thought the demon, known now as Sebastian, would have just broken the contract and take his soul already. Sebastian is, how would you put it, gentle? He is kind around me and playful. But when it's time to fight Sebastian sure knows how to handle the intruder.

   I have grown very fond of Sebastian. It will be a sad day when he leaves with Ciel, never to return. But today is not that day, so no need to mourn the future. The only things I really need to mourn is the fact that I'm depressed. My life is great sure, but it's the anxiety of not knowing when my 'brother' will die.

   It's so stressdfull sometimes I just want to die. But then I see his handsome face with the red eyes and my heart just melts and forgets of my worries. I haven't been able to do that recently though. Sebastian and Ciel have been sent to investigate some people and they haven't been back for a week.

   I was stronger back when I was sixteen because I knew there was a slight chance he could come back. Not to mention I wasn't depressed. I started to think the worst has happened. Sebastian took Ciel's soul and left without a single good bye. I thought he was starting to like me too.

   I go to the kitchen and grab a knife. I haven't used the kitchen for food for I hadn't eaten since day four they were gone. Missions usually only take about three days. I hide the knife under my dress so the servants wouldn't see it. I go to my room and lock the door.

****WARNING WARNING**** THERE WILL BE BLOOD AND DEATH!!!!!! (maybe not so much on the death part)

Sebastian p.o.v.

   It's been almost a week since I have seen the most beautifulgirl in the world. Her h/l h/c hair and her pure eyes. Her soul isn't what I am after, her heart more like it.

   Me and the master was at the front door of the manner and I smelt a sent I haven't smelt in a long time. Blood. But not just any blood, her blood. "I must leave your side for just a moment master, there is something I need to attend to," I tell him before running up the stairs and down the hall to her room.

F/N p.o.v.

   I tried to cut my vain in my arm so I would bleed out. But I was so shaky I missed and cut the side of my arm instead. I heard running down the hall and the door handle jiggle. I really didn't want to be alive right now so I didn't say or do anything like I was dead.

   "F/n," it was him he was back, Sebastian. Did he come back for me or was it because he had to. "Please open the door now I can still hear your heart beat," he says trying to make me open the door. I still just wanted to die, I didn't have the strength to get up to open the door.

So I simply mumbled "I can't." It was true I hadn't eaten in around four days, I had no strength left or will to live. I heard a click signalling he unlocked the door.

Sebastian p.o.v.

   I saw her on the floor back pressed against her bed side and looking out the window. I could smell the blood more clearly now. It was on her arm right above a vain. She was trying to kill herself.

   I closed the door behind me and walked towards her. I didn't know what to say so all I did was hug her and mumble a few things in her ear.

F/n p.o.v. (ok I'll stop with p.o.v. change now)

   He hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Everything will be ok," and "I love you, please don't leave me." I hugged him back, I knew he loved me now and he would come back for me after he took Ciel's soul. "Please don't go," was all I heard before I passed out.

_________________________________________

Please don't hate me