~Christmas Tree~ Beyclub x Reader

(b/f/n)= Best Friends name                    (r/n)=Random Name               (b/n)=Boy name

~~~~~~~///////~~~~~~~~/////~~~~~~~

"Where do you want these?" Shu asked holding a box of ornaments. I pointed over to the Christmas tree where Daigo, Valt, and Honcho were decorating the tree.

"Over there" I smiled. Shu nodded. I looked over the concessions stand, Wakiya and Hoji were taking out the cups and plates for the party. I began checking things off my list making sure everything would be there for the Christmas party. I saw Wakiya and Hoji walk up to me.

 I saw Wakiya and Hoji walk up to me

"You guys done?" I asked. "Yeah, already...need anything else?" Hoji asked. I took a look at my clipboard.

"As of right now, I don't need anything else but, thanks for helping" I smiled.

"So? Who are you going to the party with?" Wakiya asked smirking. 'Shoot!' I thought.

"I've been so busy with the party, I didn't think about going with a date" I said.

"So, what I'm hearing is...your going solo?" Wakiya said. 

"Sure, I mean (b/f/n) is going with (r/n) already. I mean you don't need a date. I'm planning to just go with you guys, Solo, ya know?" I said. 

I looked over at Ken who was setting up the posters for the dance. I walked over to check on him. "Hey Ken, how's it going?" I asked. Ken put his puppets on his hands blushing.

 Ken put his puppets on his hands blushing

"We're doing alright" Ker said. "We only need to put a few more up" Beus said pointing to a wall. "Okay" I said nodding my head. Soon everything was ready and we all came together.

"I heard your going solo to the party" Honcho said.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"How come?" Daigo asked.

"I wanna go Solo" I simply said

"I wanna go Solo" I simply said. "Has no one asked you to the party yet?" Valt asked. 

"No...although (r/n) did ask me but I don't like him like That " I pointed out.

"Everything's set up" Ken spoke up.

"Yeah, I suggest we all get ready for later" Shu suggested. "Your right" I agreed.

" I'll see you all later" I smiled walking away. "WAIT!! I forgot the plans and my clipboard" I yelled running back, But then I stopped as I heard the guys arguing.

" I wanna ask (y/n) to the dance!!" I heard Valt argue.

"Why would she take you!? You act like a child!" Wakiya snapped. Valt growled.

"I bet she would take me" Wakiya assured himself. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Guys, I would ask her too but she clearly said she wanted to go alone " Shu reminded them.

"Same here" Honcho, Daigo, Ken, & Hoji agreed.

"So STOP fighting" Daigo said.

"Their right" Ken nodded in agreement. I blushed as I heard that they all wanted to go with me to the party. As I was looking through the door's window I saw Shu blush as he saw me. I put a finger on my lips signaling to him to not say anything. Shu nodded. I quietly opened the door, getting the plans. I glanced at Shu who was looking at me in the corner of his eye.

"Woah" I sighed In relief. Now... to get ready.

///Time skip to le party///

Since the party was formal I wore a dress that I thought looked cute and I wore (shoe type) with it.

I then called limo service since I was going to pick up the beyclub plus Hoji at Wakiya's place. When I got there as soon as I stepped out the limo they were all looking at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked them.

"You look beautiful" Shu smiled. I blushed.

"T-thanks Shu"

"T-thanks Shu"

"(y/n) you look amazing!!" Valt exclaimed.

"Yeah, you look beautiful" Wakiya winked.

"Sweeter than candy" Honcho smiled. I blushed madly. "Guys come on leys go to the dance" Hoji said winking at me. I felt Shu's gloved hand touching mine. I blushed as I went inside the limo.

(Yall sat like this)

Shu     You      Ken     Daigo

Valt     Hoji    Wakiya  Honcho

On the way, we all talked about the bey battles that would be held after new years eve. Once we arrived we all went inside to the party. I could tell everybody was having a great time. Me, Hoji, & the beyclub took photos at the photo booth.

"Having fun?" Wakiya asked.

"Yeah I am!" Valt exclaimed.

"Wanna dance?" Diago asked me. I smiled.

"Hey! Who said you would ask her to dance!?" Honcho yelled. I walked over to Shu.

"Hey..." his soft voice spoke. "Care to dance?" he asked. I smiled blushing, taking his hand. On cue, the DJ played slow dancing music. Shu grabbed tightly on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I smirked nowing it was making the other guys jealous.

"THAT SHOULD BE ME!!" the boys yelled. Me and Shu smiled.~

///////////////////////////////////

I know...So short and cringey....I tried!!! I dont know who should I do next!

Either Shu or Valt...idk...let me know who yall want! Thx~