Valt x reader

"Get over yourself, dude!" Honcho groaned throwing a pillow at Valt.

"Dude! This  is about giving (Y/n) a perfect Valentine's day!" Valt whined throwing back a pillow.

"I want her to have something great, something special!"

"Why don't you write her a poem?" Honcho suggested.

"A POEM! that would be great!" Valt grinned before running over to his backpack in the corner of the room. Valt checked inside for paper. Valt froze turning around.

"Honcho...Do you have paper?" he asked sweat dropping.

"I thought you would ask...knowing you of course" Honcho pulled out a packet of notebook paper from his drawer giving it to Valt.

"Better start writing!"

\1 hour later/

"Roses are Red, Violets are blue, I love you! BUT I STINK AT WRITING POEMS!" Valt groaned as he took the paper. Valt crinkled the piece of paper into a paper ball before dunking it into the trash can.

"What am I going to do?" Valt asked himself.

"How about you quit whining and start thinking!" Honcho yelled, which startled Valt and made him fall off his chair. "Oww..." Valt mumbled soothing his leg from the pain.

All of a sudden their was a knock on their door.

*Knock* Knock*

"Who is it?" Honcho asked. "It's me (Y/n)" you said waiting for someone to open the door.

"I'm coming!!" Valt yelled before Honcho could say anything more. Valt opened the door grinning at you eagerly. "Hey Valt!" your face lit up as soon as you saw him. "(Y/N)!!" Valt exclaimed hugging you. You blushed a little.

"What are you doing right now?" you asked him. Valt froze as he smiled awkwardly.

"I'm ughh...you see...well...I..."

"He's writing something" honcho spoke as you looked inside the room.

"What for?" you asked.  "I just f-felt motivated all of a sudden" Valt stuttered as he scratched the back of neck a bit nervously.

"Really? Val Aoi felt motivated all of a sudden?" you teased him. 

"So? Can you come with me?" you asked him.

"Yeah sure!" Valt grinned. "Come on then!" you grabbed Valt's wrist as eagerly as you took him away.

"Guess I'm alone now..." Honcho sweatdropped.

"Where are we going?" Valt asked.

"You'll see" you said smiling. When you got to your dorm, you were lucky that sasha wasn't in their or else she would be making faces to try to encourage you.

"Why are we here?" he asked. You didnt say anything but open the door to your dorm as you both went inside. Valt looked at you, not just plainly looking at you, he was admiring the color of your (e/c) orbs he smiled to himself.

"I have something to tell you"

"Valt I love you, not just as a friend way, but in a I love you love you kind of of way!" you confessed, Valt looked at you with no words to say. Valt stood up as he took your hand by surprise.

"Observing the stars, you came into mind, I thought about you. Whenever you hug me, whenever you're there, I feel so secure I know you really care. Your the sunlight in my darkest days, you got me feeling some kind of way~" Valt said as he leaned in. You couldn't help but just lean in and feel his lips against yours.
You both kissed with so much passion, you thought Valt would be a happy go lucky person all the time, seems more likely that he is someone that took you by surprise.

"Happy Valentine's Day?" Valt smiled parting from you.

"Happy Valentine's day Valt"~

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lol dissssaaaa sucks. SO MUCH!! Btw, I know to the people who requested for a silas x reader and an ukyo x reader, sorry that I couldnt make them into a V-day onshot.

But so not worry, children.

I'll be making them into regular oneshots, with interesting plots, also because i am suffering from writers block.

Lui: "Because you suck at writing!" *Laughs*

Me: "And you lost to Shu in that last battle, breaking luinor in the process" *Smiles evily at him*

Lui: *Glares*

Me: "Gotcha there!"