Kuza x Reader

It was Kuza's Birthday....!

You stood by the table where everyone was putting on laying down their present's for Kuza. It was almost time for Kuza to open them, you quickly lay the present on the table before turning around, blushing I might add.

You walked quickly to the microphone with Kris, pretending like you didn't do anything.

"Okay Everyone! Time to let the birthday King open his presents!" Kris announced happily.

A wave of cheers from everyone was heard.

Kuza was dressed in a king outfit as he came to the table. You couldn't help but let a little giggle out his outfit did fit the occasion.  You walked over to where everyone was crowded around the table.

Much to your surprise...Kuza picked the gift that stood out the most to him.

A rectangular box shaped present wrapped in blue wrapping paper with hearts all over.

In other words, he chose your  gift made just for Him.

You felt a small blush creep up to your face, you smiled.

Kuza opened it without hesitating.

There in front of his eyes, laid a brand new watch he had been longing for. He took the watch from the package and noticed there was writing carved in the steel material back of the watch.

For a dear friend who knows how to crack a smile on anyone's face, May your smile bring more happiness to others~

                                                   To a dear beloved friend, from (Y/n) (L/n)~ ❤

Kuza wiped the tears that formed in his eyes, but these tears weren't of sadness, but tears of joy and happiness.

Next thing you know, Kuza runs over to you tackling you in a heart warming hug.

"I love you (Y/n)!" He grinned at you. You felt the tears of happiness forming in your eyes too as you returned his hug.

"I love you too Kuza!" you smiled back.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" everyone cheered.

You blushed as you leaned in to Kuza attempting to kiss his cheek.

Kuza pecked your lips lightly, he blushed. You peck his lips back as he hugged you again.

"You dont think you want to...go out...together?" Kuza asked. Your eyes widened at his question, he was trying to ask you out!

You nodded at him as he turned to everyone.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Kuza cheered.

You noticed you guys were next to the mouth watering 5 layered cake.

"Who wants cake!?" 

"I DO! I DO! I DO!" everyone replied cheerfully.

"Come one Kuza! You do want cake do you?" you said intertwining his fingers with his.

"You bet ya!" He grinned.

Through out the whole party......

He never stopped smiling ❤.

>//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<

First of all...

Happy Belated Birthday Kuza! 🎂🎉🎁🎈

Sry that I haven't updated in a while, my life is like a merry go round, I have tests to take, trips to the therapist (they dont help),and catching up on Fairytail (Gajeel-Sama and Rogue Sama).

You could  hate me if you want for not updating....I am really sorry you guys!

I will try to update more...!

Would you all like me to make Beyblade Chozetsu one shots too? Let me know in the comments! Who should I do first!? Let me know!

Again I am sorry for the lack of updates but I have I life too (it sucks).

Until next time guys. Author -Chan out!

.

.

.

Next up: Another Shu x Reader!