2

I took my time walking to my next class. Didn't really a point in my class anyways. As I was walking I saw the girl that sat next to me being bullied some girls. I watched as they pushed her down to the group.

"What the fuck." I wanted to help her but I didn't want to make things worse.

I closed my eyes and looked the other way. I felt bad from walking away. I stopped and looked back. She was crying. I can't leave her like that. I didn't take self defense classes for nothing. I walked over them.

"Mind if I join?" I smiled. "I just love bullying people."

"Sure." The girl shrugged.

I walked over to her slapping her books out her hands. I did that to the rest of them. I grabbed her hand dumping it out. I saw the a Vaze label. I laughed.

"A Vaze bag. You must be rich." I looked at her.

"Yeah, I am." She went to grab the bag from me.

It was the bag that I designed for my mom's company. I moved away.

"Seems nice." I said. "Mind if I have it?"

"No." She went yank it from my hands but I let it go making her fall.

"It's not nice being bullied is it?" I looked at her.

She frowned.

"If I catch you bullying someone again, I won't let you off so easy. You too." I looked at the other girls.

"Come on Hannah." I sighed. "We got a wound to clean up."

She stood following me.

"Th-thanks." She mumbled.

"I hate bullies." I sighed. "I was bullied once, until I had enough for her and beat the shit out of her."

I stopped and looked at her.

"This is just the beginning, you're not alone." I smiled. "If they mess with you again, call me."

"I don't have a phone." She looked down.

"I'll buy you one." I smiled. "As long as you're my friend."

She smiled. Her smiled was beautiful.

"And smile more."

"What class do you have next?" She asked.

"Ahhh.." I pulled out my paper and showed her.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

"We have almost every class together." She smiled.

"Really? That's great." I smiled happily.

"There they go." I heard the same girl said.

I turned to see the red hair guy and dark brown hair guy. I sighed. They walked up to us acting all tough but really the red head guy looked like a noodle and dark brown haired guy looks like his barks sounds like a chihuahua.

"How may I help you?" I asked.

"You're bullying my cousin?" The red hair guy asked.

"No, She was bullying my friends so I stepped in." I said. "I don't know she told you, noodle boy but she probably lied." I patted his shoulder. "Anyways, we would like to chat with you all but we have class to attend."

I hooked my arm around Hannah's as we walked off. I was scared to look back. All I heard was him say. Did she call me noodle boy?

_._._

Vote
Comment

Quote:
Do you know why you are unhappy? Because of the gap between what you want and reality.