BEGIN

~No one's POV~

My Jungkook I miss you so much. I hope that your thinking about me too. I'm coming back for you...

~Jungkook's POV~

I feel like shit..I probably look like one as well. I don't even know why I keep thinking about Jimin-hyung and what happened between us. All I feel is sadness and dissappointment..why do I even feel this way? Shouldn't I be happy? Its better for both of us to forget but still...why does it hurt? It hurts..my heart clenches in pain whenever I remember how he said he thinks about me too. How he says I confuse his feelings and how he embrace and got my first...kiss... why did you say that hyung...why? Why do you have this much effect on me? Why do you make me feel this way? Its the first time I ever felt this way. it hurts so much...

But...

...but deep down I do know why I act and think such things like this. Even though you keep hurting and confusing me, I always seem to find myself wanting to be near you to know you and talk to you more..

...I'm too afraid to accept this feelings i've always had for you. I must have known and hidden it throughout this entire time...

...I have fallen for you probably since I've first time we met and talked...its scares me but...I love you hyung and it hurts...

Skip to school. During lunch time w/ Jungkook and Jhope

~Jhope's POV~

Guessing how Jimin is ditching us again means that his talk with Kookie didn't end too well. The kid looks like a lost kicked puppy. His eyes looks puffy and red. Did Jimin say something to him?! Did he make Kookie cry?! I should really beat him up once but its not in my position to interfere! Aishhh poor kid..seriously whats gotten to Jimin lately! When I asked him what happened he said nothing and left! I also asked Kookie but he just gave me a fake smile and said that nothing was wrong and that him and Jimin already talked it out! I thought things will be back to normal and they'll both finally have the chance to get closer and be friends but! Arghhh! Where on earth is Tae when you need him? Those two really deserves a good beating! I really need to do something before this gets worst!

"Kookie-ah are you sure your okay? Hyung is really worried you know. You're not even eating properly and yo look really tired."

"I'm fine hyung..I'm just really tired with you know school and stuff."

"Kookie I know its not in my position to stick my nose into your bussiness but still, I know its probably just been a month that i've known you but I know that your hurting and something is wrong. Please just let me help.. share me some of your pain..I want to help you..I'm your friend aren't I?"

"I can't hyung..its nothing I'm fine.."

"If you are then why are you crying right now?"

"No- no this- this is- ahahaha...I must be going crazy! There isn't even a reason for me to cry right now! Haha I'm such a weirdo!"

"Jungkook-ah just please...tell me..I won't judge you and I most certainly won't hurt you..I'm here for you. I'll listen and lend you my shoulder to cry on so please.."

"I- I please..just..don't tell anyone special Jimin-hyung..I.. we can't let him know..."

"Okay you can trust me! I promise not to tell anyone ever!"

Jimin? Why Jimin? I must have been correct, something bad did happen between the two of them! That jerk he hurted Kookie again!

"Okay Kookie I'll wait and listen.."

"I've never had someone to tell this kind of stuff with so please understand that this is very serious and hard for me to say..."

"I understand don't worry i'll support and understand you..."

"Well hyung I- I about...Jimin-hyung I.
..I don't know anymore more hyung..he confuses me...does he hate me?! He ignores me then plays with me! Does he have a double personality or something?! He says things that always hurts me but still I can't seem to get mad at him! I always find myself wanting to get closer to him. I want to protect him and know him better but he keeps ignoring me when I try to approach him!"

"Sorry on his behalf Kookie-ah his really usually not like this. I don't know but he also seem like having alot of thoughts and problems these days but I promise you his not a bad guy. He wants to be closer to you as well I can feel it."

"Well the same goes for me hyung! I also want to know him better! I want to talk with him! Laugh with him! Eat with him and walk with him! I- ...I...I..like him hyung...I've fallen for Jimin-hyung...."

"........you...Oh my..Kookie-ah I..."

I don't even know what to say so I quickly embraced the poor kid crying right in front of me. I see... his fallen for him. He must have struggled alot to keep his feelings hidden. He must have been hurt seeing Jimin with other girls and guys. He must have been scared and confused. I feel so sorry and protective of him. I just want him to be happy but what do I do? How can I even help him?

I can't do anything for him so I just listened to his cries and whimper. I embraced his pain and engulf him to somehow ease his slowly breaking fragile heart. He then started sobbing harder telling me what happened with him and Jimin during the other night. How he helped the older. How he was embraced. What Jimin said to him and the Kiss the shared together. I was lost for words the entire time. I couldn't say anything to cheer him up. I couldn't even say that he has a chance. That he might get notice by Jimin or that they fit each other cause deep down I know..Jimin's pain and how he vowed never to love someone ever again..

After about 15 minutes of his crying and me hugging him. Kookie finally stopped crying and lifted his head away from my shoulder. There I saw how hard his fallen, how confuse and hurt he was.

He tried to give me a smile but I know its fake and his still hurting. I hugged him on last time and he said his gratitude to me. He said how lucking he was to have a friend like me and how happy he was. I then helped him get back on his feet and forced him to rest home. He nodded weakly and we both hand in hand walk back to his home. When we arrived he said thanks and gave me a curt wave. I try to smile and wave back, His not lucky at all to have me as a firend...his hurting and I can't even do anything...

Hello guys I'm back! 😂 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🎄🎁 Sorry for the late update been busy with life thsi week ✌The story is getting so dramatic! This chapter made me emotional 😣  Hope you enjoy and leave a vote and comment to show support 👏 Till the next one byyyeeee 😉

-Manggae-