Sweet Memory

~No one's POV~

A week after Jimin and Jungkook's breakfast date, the older changed so much that caused everyone at campus to be majorly shooked. Since the day Jimin realized his feelings for Kookie, he never stopped showing his affection to him. He would always look for the younger and eat lunch with him. He also started taking the younger home everyday, and from the morning he would still pick him from home with flowers in hand. But what really shocked everyone was that the Park Jimin who couldn't last a month without a night stand or GF was rejecting every single one of those who approaches him. Be it that they flirt or seduce him nothing worked. Rumors were spreasing fast and horribly. No one still knew whose the Jimin's mystery lover. Many girls/boys were in tears, some happy for him, while others boils with anger and jealousy, hunting for whoever stole their idol from them.

~Jungkook's POV~

This week will indeed be carve within me forever. I mean how can't it be?! Jimin-hyung has been so sweet and nice to me! Like just yesterday when we were eating a piece of rice got stuck near me lips and Jimin-hyung noticed. When Tae-hyung and Hobi-hyung wasn't looking he signalled me, I was so embarass as I was about to wipe my mouth, he suddenly grab my hand and used the other one to grab the rice. He gave me a sweet smile then he went away and ate it infront of me! Like face to face! With eye contact! Of course I instantly litted up and blushed hard. He just chuckled and let my hands go, finishing by patting my head and whispering "cute"  quietly causing me to further die of too love for him. My heart can't take this I might die from extreme heart attack all because of Park Jimin!

Since then we've been super close and the more I spend time with him the more I fall..I never knew that loving someone can bring such joy, even if its doing simple things like just being with him. Right now i'm so happy and I want to spend even more time with him. I know that I said that I shouldn't hope for anything but I still wanna be with him. I know that were just friends but, its fine. Even if he has no feelings for me. Now, just for now, I wanna hold on to this happiness and care that I'm receiving from him.

~Jimin's POV~

I can now finally say that I'm happy. Well not that happy cause I know Jungkook won't like me the same way I see him but, happy as in contended that were gradually being closer with each other his slowly opening up to me and to me thats enough. This pass week was amazing. I never knew that I could be this happy with just doing silly simple things with him. I still remember that "rice" incident, he was so cute that I had to physically and mentally control myself from jumping onto him. Since that day I realized how much I love Jungkook. Everyday has been brighter and my world became more colorful. I mean how can it not? With someone like my precious angel.

Right now here I am again smiling like a total fool while I wait for my baby angel to come out of his class so that I can take him home. I've been doing this everyday and I love it, I don't care about the rumors all I care about is making my baby happy. I'm just so glad that Suga-hyung agreed that I spend this much time with Kookie.

"Hi Jimin-hyung!"

"Hey baby, how was your day? *smiles"

"Uhmm....its was great thank you for asking. How about you hyung? *blushes"

"Its great now, thanks to you. Let me take you home now. *holds hand out to Kookie"