Jimlous

Before you read guys, Just wanted
to say a big thank you for the 12k + reads and almost 800 + votes 🎉 Thank you for always leaving such cute and positives reponses whenever I update. ✌  I promise to work harder on the upcoming ones. Love you guys and enjoy ~ 💕

~Jungkook's POV~

I'm still very sad and heart broken about Jimin-hyung but honestly, having Yoongi-hyung here is very helpful. Thanks to him I don't think too much about my pathetic love. I can actually relax and have fun now. Since Yoongi-hyung returned we've been spending alot of time together. During the morning he'll drop me off school and pick me up at night. After that we have dinner together then binge watch on our favorite shows. Good thing that he agreed to stay at our house since for me his a part of our family already. I'm also so thrilled that hyung said he'll start working as an english teacher at our school meaning i'll get to see him even at campus. I'm really glad his home.

Skip at school during lunch time with Jhope,Tae and Yoongi. Still Jk's POV ☺

"So Hobi-hyung, Tae-hyung this is Yoongi-hyung, his like a big brotger to me like a family member to me,his been with me since I was a kid. He might seem cold but deep inside his very caring and sweet! His also very cool! His so good at composing music and even rapping! And you know he-"

"Yah...yah Jungkook-ah what kind of introduction is that? Aishhh this kid really. I'm Min Yoongi i'm born 1995 so I'm older but feel free to treat me in anyway you please. I'm currently on vacation right now, and i'll be your substitute professor for english class. I'll be handing 1st to 3rd year classes. I'm very thankful that you've been treating Jungkook with such love and care. Hope to get along well with both of you."

"Haha its a pleasure to meet you hyung, I'm Jung Hoseok by the way but you can call me Hobi or Jhope for short! Kookie has been such a cute, kind and precious maknae of ours. Hope to get along well with you too!"

"And I'm the Top 1 most handsome guy here at Bangtan University, Kim Taehyung. Just call me Tae or V for short. And Hobi-hyung is right! Were very happy to be able to take care and spend time with Kookie! His been very respectful, kind, fun and very cute! Hehe hope you go easy on us during class!"

"Hyungs please stop it! It embarrassing! Hobi-hyung, Tae-hyung please stop calling me cute! I am not cute!"

"Aww is our poor Kookie shy? Omo! So cute!"

"Haha so cute! Hobi hyung and I are just saying the truth your a living fluffy bunny."

"I agree on that as well."

"Even you Yoongi-hyung?! Hhmp! Stop it! I'll get mad!"

"So cute~~"

"Haha anyways, please to meet both of you, i'm really glad kookie here found such good friends, and Hobi, Tae by the way I'm very strict when I teach so you better prepare yourselves."