Chapter 15: What. Is. Happening.

Junsu: SEOHYUN!!! [Caught hold of her] Are you alright?!!!

Hyun: [Trembling] Neh...Neh...

Taeyeon: Maknae ah, you must stay strong alrights? I'm sure that...Yoona will be...will be fine... [Trying to hold back her tears] I...I.... need to use the restroom... [Ran away from them]

Young: [Know that Taeyeon is on the verge on crying]  Er... I am going out to see if the guys are back... [Ran out]

Wooyoung look around and found Taeyeon sitting on the field in their backyard. She was holding her knees together, burying her face into it. Wooyoung walked towards her.

Young: [Sat down, put his hand around her] If you want to cry, just cry it out. Don't bottle it up. Don't bear it all yourself. I am here to share it with you.

Taeyeon: [Look up, shocked to see him,wipe away her tears] Ahh... I...I am alright...[Stood up, trying to walk away]

Young: [Caught hold of her wrist] Don't lie Taeyeon. You can lie to all of them inside. But not to me.

Taeyeon: [Sore voice] I.... I....

Young: [Turn her body, hugged her] I know you are worried for Yoona. I know you are concerned about their safety. Don't keep everything to yourself Tae. Share it with me. I promise to be here for you. Always.

Taeyeon: [Tears well up again, she cried, burying her face in his chest] I don't know what is wrong!!! I'm suppose to be the unnie!! But I can't even protect my own sisters!!! If they are of any harm, it will be my fault!!! I tried convincing maknae just now, but EVEN I don't believe the words that I'm saying!! I, Kim Taeyeon is a FAILURE!!!

Young: [Stop hugging her, hold her face up, looking right into her eyes] Look at me Tae. Kim Taeyeon. It is not your fault. You have already done what you could have done. No one is blaming you here girl. Don't force yourself so much. When you are crying, you are hurting me also, remember? I am always here for you Tae. Look at me. Don't hold yourself back anymore.

Taeyeon: [Wiping her tears] But...But....

Wooyoung just crushed his lips into hers, refuse to let her say anything. Taeyeon was shocked and use her hands to push away his chest, but he wouldn't barged. He continued kissing her. Finally, Taeyeon gave up. She started kissing him back and they stood there for a moment before they break away from their kiss.

Taeyeon: [Blushes] I....I...

Young: [Smiles,Stroking her face, wiping her tears away] I won't allow anymore reasons Miss Kim. Be my girlfriend. This is not a question. It is a demand.

Taeyeon: [Smiles] Jang Wooyoung, you are forever that demanding! [Blushes] Neh....

Young: Of course! If not you'll never accept your own feelings. Come, let's get back to where the others are. They must be worried that why are you taking so long in the bathroom.

Taeyeon: [Sticking out her tongue to him] Neh!  But, still, I want to keep this as a secret first. Araso?

Young: [Groans] Araso... Deal.

Taeyeon: Good! Let's go.

When they get back to the living room, they saw Chansung, Sooyoung, Seohyun crowding around Junsu. He was talking on the phone with a serious look on his face. They quickly make their way to them.

Taeyeon: What's going on?

Junsu: [Talking on the phone] Ok, We'll be right there. [Hangs the phone, facing the others] Guys, let's go. To Seoul Hospital.

ChanSoo,Hyun: [Nodded] Neh.

Young: Wait wait. Can anyone fill the both of us on what is going on first? Why are we going to the hospital?