Chapter 2: Party Time? No, It's a disaster!

Hence, after school, both groups went to shop for clothes for their party. They have totally no clue who their parents are inviting. They only know the time and place. However, Sunny and Tiffany wasn't able to make it as Sunny's mum had asked her to go to Japan to get something for her. While Tiffany has to get back to America to visit her sick grandparents.

<<< SHOPPING MALL >>>

Yoona: Hey girls, I have finish buying my dress. My mum just called to tell me to get something done for her. I'll see you girls in the party tonight. Enjoy your shopping! Annyeong!

Yuri: Yoona ah, do you want me to go along with you? It seems to be not safe that you are alone.

Yoona: [Smiled] No worries Yuri! Don't forget I am very strong! I'll see you at night. Love you!

Yuri: [Laughs] Neh HIM YOONA! Love you too! [Waved goodbye]

So, Yoona separated from the girls and head out to accomplish her mum's mission. Her mum wants her to buy something from another mall, which is opened by Junsu's parents. Yoona, afraid that the girls will be angry, decided to go alone. She just want to get this done as quickly as possible.

<<< JUNSU'S MALL >>>

Junsu: Take your pick!

2PM: Thanks Junsu! You're the best!

Taec: Hey guys, I'm done picking my suit. I'll have to go off first. Mum gave me something to do. I'll meet you guys tonight ok? Enjoy yourself!

2PM: Annyeong! [Waved goodbye]

The truth is, Taecyeon has to go to Tiffany's mother's cosmetics shop to help his mum get something. He tried to protest. But her mum won't take no for an answer. So, he decided to lie to the boys and settle this issue quickly and secretly.

<<< ALONG THE ROAD >>>

Taecyeon stopped by the roadside to grab a bottle of water first before going to the cosmetic shop. Just then, a girl grab his hand. He was irriated. He know who she was.

Taecyeon: [Shrug off her hand] Let go, Suzy! I already told you! We are O.V.E.R.

It was Suzy. Taecyeon's ex-girlfriend. Taecyeon broke up with her because he felt that Suzy is very scheming. When he was with Suzy, she will go around hurting girls that talk to Taecyeon. So, he decided to break up with her, so as to save the girls.

Suzy: [Crying] Taecyeon ah... Don't....Don...Don't this to me!! I...I..LO...LOVE...YOU!!! I....Promise I won't do that again!!!

Taec: [Coldy] Get off me! Too late. [Lying] I already have a girlfriend.

Suzy: Who.. Who.. is it?!

Taec: You don't need to know. Who knows you'll go around hurting her again.

Suzy: If you don't tell me, I won't ever let you go.

Taec: [Frustrated] It's..It's... [Don't know which name should he says] Just then, he saw a girl walking towards their direction. [Ran up to her, grab her hand] IT'S HER!

Suzy look up, the girl was Yoona. She decided to grab a bite first before going to the mall. There, she saw Taecyeon and a girl. She was shocked when Taecyeon grab her hand.

Yoona: [Shocked] MWUH?!

Taec: It's her. My girlfriend. Im Yoona. She is much prettier than you. Can't you see?

Suzy: I thought you are rivals with SNSD? HOW COULD IT BE?! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER?

Taec: So? I stil like her. It's none of your business. I don't need to explain to you.  Don't you dare to lay a finger on her.