Chapter 14: YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!! DO YOU HEARD ME?!!!!!

''BANG!''

Another sound came out from the hut. Both Yoona and Taecyeon fall onto the field upon hearing the sounds. They knew what had just happen. Suzy was killed. By Donghae. And she was killed because of them. Yoona cried again.

Yoona: [Sobs] Suz....Suzy....

Taec: [Weak] Yoo...Yoona ah... I think you just leave this place. Without me. I don't think I can walk long already. I'm a burden to you...

Yoona: [Shocked] Are you crazy?! I'm not leaving without you, Ok Taecyeon. We are going to leave. Together. Where is your optimism?!

Taec: But I am really ill now..... Guess like our deal is off....

Yoona: No, Ok Taecyeon. You listen to me. No matter what, we are going to be together. No matter we are dead or alive. Alright? No more arguing with me.

Taec: [Sighs] Must you be so adamant at this point of time? Araso....

Yoona: Because...Because... I love you Ok Taecyeon. You can't leave me after yesterday's confession.

Taec: [Smiles] Wow, having this confession, I would die with no regrets.

Yoona: [Hit him gently] Don't talk nonsense. Come on! Let's get going. [Help him up]

Donghae: [Running out] IM YOONA!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET FAR?!!

On the other side, the team had arrived.

Jay: Ok, Yuri. You're going to stay here. Babe, you are going to stay with her here. Make sure you hit anyone with your 8-inch high heels if they come near you. [Laughs] Araso?

Sica: [Hit him] Yah! No time for joke already Park Jaebeom. Araso... [Holding his hand] Be save ok?

Jay: [Kissing on her forehead] I will. You be careful too.

Junho: Hyo ah, you are going to stay here as well.

Hyo: Why?! I can fight! Remember? I got black belt for Taekwondo!

Junho: I know. But it is too dangerous. I can't let you take the risk. Please baby? You stay here with the girls.

Hyo: [Wanted to protest, but see that Junho is really worried about her] Hais... Araso... Promise me that you will take care of yourself alrights?

Junho: [Kisses her forehead] I'll. I promise to be by your side. Always.

Khun: Ok guys. Let's get going. There is no more time to waste. [Turn to walk away]

Yuri: [Grab his hand] Bring Yoona back... And be safe too... I don't want to gain back Yoona and lose you...

Khun: [Smiles, kiss her cheek] I'll bring both Yoona and Taec back. And bring myself back to you as well. [Wink at her, Yuri blushes] Come on, let's go.

Girls: Take care alrights!

Boys: Araso! 

Saying goodbyes, the boys ran. Their backviews become smaller and smaller, until they are out of sight.

Yuri: [Thought to herself] Khun ah. I believe you will bring Yoona back safe and sound. Yoona ah... Please be safe.. God. Please watch over them.