College

"Finally finished." I say before sighing happily. I finally finished unpacking my new apartment that's near the college. I grab my keys and go outside, since I wanted to see how the town changed after I moved. I lock the door and go out the lobby. The street was pleasant, there was apartments, a cafe, even a bar on the very end of the street. Plus it was way more affordable than college dorms. I continue to walk for a couple blocks until I see the college. 'Why not check the place out and get my schedule.' I think before crossing the street and stepping onto campus. I walk on the path, seeing people already all over campus. "(Y/n)!" I turn to see Alex running over.
"Ah Alexander it's been a long time." I smile at him while he roles his eyes at my comment. "I didn't know you were gonna come back though (Y/n)." He says smiling. 'He got hot after I left in 10th grade.' I think before replying to him. "I really didn't know either till I got accepted."
"I'm so glad that your back." He hugs me and I hug him back too. We let go and I saw some guys behind him. "Oh (Y/n) these are my friends!" He was about to y'all till one came and grabbed my hand gently. I blushed while he lifted my hand and kissed it. "That's Lafayette." He looks a little angry that he couldn't introduce himself but winks at me. He walks back over to the other two and the one with freckles comes over. "Hi! I'm John Laurens." He smiles while shaking my hand. 'I must protect this innocent bean.' I think while he walked back. "I'm Hercules Mulligan." He says while smiling.
"Well I'm (Y/n) and it's a pleasure to meet you all. Also to know Alexander has friends that'll stop him from fighting Aaron."
"That was once!"
"You tried it several times." I counter smirking while the others laughed. "Anyway we need to hang out some time."
"Good thing I already finished unpacking, but I have to burn some letters." They looked at me questioningly. "Why."
"I'm burning the letters you gave me."
"What why?!" He asked with a look of shock on his face. "Cause I'm back and you won't get rid of me that easily." I say while laughing. He hugs me again but the others joined in as well. I exchange numbers with the other three and said goodbye to the four of them. I went to grab my schedule, and then headed home. I sit on my couch while looking threw my stuff. I heard my phone buzz and saw that I was added to two group chats. One had Alex, Laf, Hercules, and John, but the other had everyone except Alex. I look at the one group chat that didn't have Alexander in it to see text messages in it. (Bold inside the story like down bellow is text messages.)
Lafayette: Tell us about when Alexander fought Aaron Burr.
Hercules: yea tell us! :D
John: please.
Oh the college life is gonna be fun, especially with your new friends.