Sleep Over?

"Weekend!" I yell out excitedly like a child. Why not though since the five of us have no classes for two days. The others chuckle and John joins in on the celebration. "We should just sleep over and chill for two days." John reasons trying to convince the others. "I don't see why not?" Laf says. "Or we can go on a date." Hercules states whle smiling. "How about both then?" John quickly asks excitedly. "How about we stay over at (Y/n)'s tonight and leave tomorrow, so then we could have the date on Sunday." Alexander reasons, which everyone seems to agree to.

We keep walking until we got to my apartment building. Hercules held the door open for everyone while we all walked in. My apartment is only on the thid floor so we walked up the stairs, since it was faster. We make it to my room and I put the keys in. It's the last time I'll use these though, since my landloard wants to use key cards now. Apparently the guy is supposed to come later tonight to do it. I turn the key inside of the lock and hear that familiar click and push open the door. I take the key out and walk in, holding the door as the others join me inside. "Oh yeah we'll someone over later to change my lock to an automatic one." I tell them before I could forget about it... again. Since I was told this a week or two ago... I can't really remember. "How much did you forget about it, (Y/n)?" Alexander questions while smirking, staring into my eyes. "Oh shush it." I respond while blushing causing him to chuckle. He turns to the others and explains how when we were kids I used to forget a lot.

"So what should we do first?" John asks while we all walked into the living room to sit on the large couch. I sat on a end with Alexander sitting next to me, Hercules was next to Alexander in the middle with Jhon next to him, and Laf was all the way on the other end next to John. "How about a movie?" Hercules questions. "The true question is what moive though, Watson?" I question while trying to do a Sherelock impression. "Well that's an excellent question, but first we should find out what type of moive." Hercules adds, following in on the act. Before you could continue Laf turns on the TV and puts Fox on. Which had the new remake of Red Dawn on. "Lets just let Fox play and if we need to change it we will." Laf explains while putting the remove down and relaxing. "Look on the bright side! We're not going to sleep tonight!" John excitedly says trying to geteveryone amped up. Ecpecailly since he's the cinnamon roll that literally loves making others happy.

Everyone gets comfy and watches the movie for awhile, of course that means seeing some of the others cuddle up to each other. Which included Alxander hugging and leaning on me. The movie eventually gets done and starts rolling through the credits when there's a lnocl at the door. I get up and open in to see a tall blonde man that has his short hair pushed back. "Are you here to put in the card system to the door?" I question him. "I sure am miss." He replies while smiling. I let him in and he gets strait to work. I watch as the guy works waiting to see if he needed help or anything, and to make sure he doesn't do anything when I feel stares on my back. I ignore the guys as I watch him put the lock on the door. Eventually he gets it all set up and turns to me. "Let's test this out then." He says and pulls a card out and walks out, closing the door behind him. I hear it lock and then unlock. "Looks like it's all good." He comments and hands me the card before grabbing his tool box. "If you have any problems just tell the landloard or call, the number is on the card." He adds before he walks out and closes the door  behind him, with it automatically locking.

"You guys are still staring?" I ask while turning around and going back to the couch to find that my spot was taken over. "Well yea, we have to keep an eye out so no one steals you." Laf replies smoothly, which causes me to blush. "Yeah right. I still don't know how I got you guys in the first place." I shoot back while rolling my eyes. "Now give me back my spot so we can watch more and possibly order food." I add in while wating for them to move. "Nope! Move your feet lose your seat." Alexander shoots back while smirking. "You'll just have to cuddle up to one of us." He quickly adds in before I could protest. "Fine." I say smirking and sit on his lap and lay on him a little. His arms wrap around me and he rests his head ontop of mine.

Everyone gets comfortable and watches as the next movie came on. Some of us talk through the opening the shows which company made it and stuff about dinner. It'll probably be a long night but it'll probably be fun. Plus who knows what'll even happen tomorrow.