-- Chapter 03 : Exaggerated --

"calling the attention of Ms. Queen Ashley Vouge Deathford to proceed in the Staff's Office now, again calling the attention of Ms. Queen Ashley Vouge Deathford to proceed in the Staff's Office now. Thank you"

Kakalabas ko palang ng eroplano na sinakyan ko pauwi dito sa pilipinas, pangalan ko na agad ang narinig ko, is that how beautiful my name is para ibunyag sa madla?

As the speaker said, I proceed to the staff office and I found a lot of guards bowed at me when I enter the room.

" good mo----- "

" SUBUKAN MONG TAPUSIN YANG SINASABI MO, I SWEAR YOU'RE GOING TO BO---- sh.t I'm sorry, continue"

" ma'am, I'm Mr. Shin your butler.. Nandito po kami ma'am para ihatid ka sa Deathford Mansion" and he bowed at me, I just nod and he guide the way papunta sa Limousine pagkapasok na pagkapasok ko sa Limousine ay umalis na kami from the airport..

Its been 10 years since I came here. It was 7 years since we fly to America and leave this country...

A tears suddenly falls from my eyes so I fvckingly wiped it off. How could this fvcking tears betray me!?? Oh gosh!!! I should tear off my eyes!!

Pesteng luha, ang titigas... I have no choice, so I let them go..

Its been 1 week since the murder happened, tsk. I hate this feeling..

" ma'am were here "

I see, they open the door of the limousine at lumabas na ako, i just stare at the mansion. It looks so lively by the colorful flowers surrounded it..

I just walk up on the stairs and enter the lobby, a lot of maids bowed, a guards to greet me a FVCKING GOOD MORNING.

There's no good in the morning b.tches.

" I am Queen Ashley Vouge Deathford, and I fvcking command that FROM NOW ON, NO ONE WILL DARE TO GREET ME A GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON OR A DAMN GOOD NIGHT " and I gave my damn devilicious smile and I run to MY ROOM.

As I reach my room, ganun parin walang nagbago. This is my room from the day I was born and to pass 7 years.. I sat at the couch and feed my eyes by looking all over my room...

A paintings that my mom made, are still hanging on the divider walls. A lot of memories of me and mom..

And that memories start killing me....

By the way, I'll introduce my self formally, I'm Queen Ashley Vouge Deathford, daughter of Celine Cole Deathford my drop dead gorgeous mom. She has a stomach cancer and its in stage 3, she's lovable, caring, intelligent, talented...My mom is the worlds super model until I reach 10 years old. All the characteristic of a very good parent was on her.. I'm so lucky to be her daughter.

We owned the biggest haciendas' in the whole world, we have alot of Real State Companies. We owned the biggest clothing company in Europe, America, Africa, and some places here in Asia. We also owned the greatest Airlines in the whole world and we have the biggest media and telecommunications companies. We also owned alot of big supermarkets and shipping companies, we owned the Deathford banks known for the banks of the richest. We also has the famous Deathford Restaurant and my mom is one of the exclusive chefs.