Wedding day

~18~
(Y/N) sat in her room at Kane house waiting for her ride to arrive. Today was the big day and she couldn't be more excited. She triple checked everything; her hair, her makeup, her jewelry. She wanted everything to be perfect for the love of her life. She adjusted her dress in the mirror when she heard a knock on the door.

"Don't open the door! It's me.." 18 stood on the other side of the door "I know the 'don't see the bride until she walks down the aisle is important to her.. you.."

(Y/N) smiled and walked to the door and leaned against it,

"You know you're a bride too.."

"I know.. I just want this day to be perfect."

"Are.. are you nervous?" (Y/N) asked quietly,

"No I'm not actually.. are you?"

"I'm only nervous about Master Roshi getting carried away with the alcohol." 18 chuckled,

After a moment of comfortable silence (Y/N) felt the need to say something.. special, this woman meant the world to her. She's protected her, provided support, love and dedication. In the moment she couldn't think of words strong enough to match her feelings.

"Well I'm gonna call Bulma again.." she got up to leave but she got stopped by simple words.

"I love you.."

"I.. I love you too.."

~Bulma~

"GOKU I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Bulma was screaming at the Sayian for devouring half of the food for the wedding 30 minutes before the wedding,

"I said I'm sorry! I only meant to taste test and it got a little out of hand.."

"OUT OF HAND!?"

(Y/N) giggled listening to her fiancé stress over her big day. In a way it made her feel important. She had already predicted that someone was going to eat most of the food based on who was on the guest list. She made a few calls and more food arrived as the ceremony began.

Bulma admired (Y/N)'s pearl white dress and how gorgeous she was.. she couldn't imagine her life without her beautiful bride standing at the alter as she walked down the aisle. There was crying in the audience of people, cameras and reporters in the audience recording the beautiful day for the world to see. (Y/N) usually hated the publicity but today.. right now she didn't so much as notice them. All she saw was her wife walk down the aisle to organ music.

Chichi~

Standing at the alter with her bride to be Chichi couldn't help but smile. They held each other's hands the entire duration of the vows, the speeches and most of the after party. The music, the dancing, everything felt like a dream. Watching the sun set together nothing else mattered but.. them.

Together they sat and watch their guests laugh and dance. Everyone was so lively it made the day all the more special. (Y/N) Walker around, thanking people for arriving and directing others to the bathroom or to the bar. Little did she know her beautiful wife watched her. Everything about her screamed angelic grace and poise. (Y/N) finally caught her stare and waved her over.

Chichi walked towards her new wife, taking her hand she felt tears well in her eyes.

"I'm so happy.." (Y/N) said quietly her eyes becoming glassy as well.

"Me too.. I didn't know if my vows were too long or if my dress was too puffy or-"

"Chichi.."

"Hm? Oh.. I'm rambling again aren't I?"

"It's okay! It's one of the many things I love about you. Would you like to have this dance?"

"I would love nothing more.." she took her hand and they swayed under the stars together in beautiful unity.

Videl~

"Is it bad I'm kinda glad everyone's gone and it's just us?"

"No not at all I'm happy we have some alone time too."

"The reporters were everywhere."

"Yeah.. where my dad goes the press follow intently."

"Yeah.. well I'm excited to cut out our pictures from the news paper and put them in our memory book."

"Not to mention.. the karaoke incident.."

"Yeah I hope Krillin feels better.."

"Well he shouldn't take the mic from a prince."

Videl giggled,

"Gosh you always make a light of everything.."

"You keep things realistic so I don't go floating off into the space of optimism." Drawing in Videl's attention by grasping her hand softly "you keep me grounded and I keep you from digging a hole."

Videl smiled wide and hugged her newly wed. How did she ever score so big?

I'm really sorry for the delay in stories I've been busy with a bunch of bullshit don't even get me started but I hope this will keep y'all happy until I get the momentum to carry on as ya girl do. Good lord I need sleep