She does something adorable.

18~
(Y/n) and 18 were hanging out at Kami house the air conditioner just blew so there were a bunch of fans. You went into the bathroom to wash your face in cold water and put your (h/l) hair into a hair tie. Walking back out you saw 18 screaming into a fan making her voice choppy, it sounded like a robot. You took out your phone with a large smile on your face, taking a video of your adorable girlfriend.

Bulma~

(y/n) worked late with Bulma to help her finish the gravity acclamation for Vegeta to train in. (Y/n) finished half the first module and stretched, geez he better be grateful for this, you thought. 

"better go check on Bulma. I haven't heard anything for a while."  

The (s/c) female traveled to the aqua haired woman's office, it's across the way, through the garden, (y/n) spotted and picked a lone lily and thought it would be nice to give to her, she has been working to know end. You open the door softly and see Bulma sleeping head resting on her arms, she looks so cute!  you mentally squeal. You go kneel next to her and gently shake her awake, she stirs but instead asks you to sit on her desk, you shrugged and sat on her desk. she wrapped her arms around your waist and rested her head on your lap. You covered you lips letting out a muffled squeal, you played with her hair and eventual called in trunks to help you take her to bed.

Chichi~

Me and (y/n) were walking though a large garden just enjoying the company of each other. I picked a nice spot and we sat in the grassy area I picked. She laid her head in my lap as she talked about everything under the sun. It was nice to hear her voice. I could get lost in her (e/c) orbs.. 

Your POV

"Chichi... Chichi! Babe!" I yelled and she stopped staring at me, 

"Did you call me babe?" a cornucopia of blush spread across her face, 

"I did!" reaching my hand up to her cheek, brushing my fingers across her face, making her blush worse. "You're so cute!" I giggled.

Videl~

Videl and (y/n) went to the mall and they got ice cream and went shopping, Videl was trying on some dresses, there was a party Bulma's . (Y/n) sat and waited to see what she put on. She came out in a short navy blue dress, You were mesmerized by her beauty, she looked at (y/n) and blushed. 

"Do I look okay?" she asked shyly, 

"Okay?! You look amazing!! Try this one on! and then this one!" You kept handing her dresses, you couldn't help it, she was just so adorable in dresses! You both spend a good portion of the afternoon trying on dresses and got two color coordinated dresses. 

.