Chapter Two

"What are you doing?".......... Mason asks looking so tipsy as Clover pulls his shirt off slowly.
   "Calm down, Mason...... I am in charge tonight......she says confidently
   "I don't even know you"
   "Now you will"
Mason is already half naked on the bed with Clover who is also. They had sex that night not once but thrice.
             *******************
*In the morning*
Mason opens his eyes slowly although it was somehow blurry. He rubs his eyes and sits up holding his head probably headache then he sees Clover beside him so fast asleep.
    "Where is this place? Where am I?
He tries to stand up but he is too weak to.
    "What did I do?" he eventually stands up and wears his shorts.
    ........Just then Clover wakes up smiling as she sees Mason's back, she hugs him from the back with her hands rubbing his chest slowly. He takes her hands away and refuses to turn to her probably because he was feeling shy or embarrassed either ways.
      "Good morning......I don't need to ask how your night was..... I am sure it was a blast because for me it was awesome" Clover says as she sits up beside Mason. He looks at her but takes his eyes away almost immediately.
    .........seeing this, Clover goes for a mini gown in her drawer then she comes back to sit beside Mason.
      "We didn't have sex right?"
Clover's laughter filled the room but after a short while she stops after seeing Mason's eyes.
      "Mason.....we had sex thrice I mean three times yesterday night" she replies with a slight frown.
He brushes his hand through his hair looking so frustrated.....he stands up, wears his shirt and his shoes, then he is about to leave when Clover calls him.
     "Wait..... are you just leaving me like this after all what happened last night?" she moves towards him.
     "What do you expect?....for me to stay with you in bed half naked all day?
     "If possible.....you are really a great guy.....I mean apart from the good sex, you are really a great guy" as she touches him all over.
     "Stop it...... He takes her hands away from his body.......just a night doesn't mean we are friends or I have got anything to do with you for the rest of my life".
     "Do you take me as a prostitute or what?"
     "Kind of"
     "Then you are a fool......so mistaken because I am not"
     "Why did you sleep with me then?"
     "I did it because I wanted to"
     "So you are happy?"
     "Yeah...very very happy"
     "I am speechless" says Mason as he looks up.
      "That's the code" she says pulling her short brown hair to the back of her ears.
      "I can't believe I am still talking to you.....excuse me....nothing happened between us last night, you got that?"
     "That's your problem and I don't care about other people's problems"
     "I hope I never see you again.....Mason says then he leaves.
     "Don't worry baby.....we will soon find a home" she says as she touches her stomach gently.
                 ***************
    "I don't like him.....he is just wasting his time" Ritz says as she drinks from her glass of milk.
    "Cliff is a great guy....he is good looking and he is loaded in fact over loaded with cash" Karen replies.
   "I don't care" she looks frustrated
   "You will care because I can't watch the life of my best friend go down the drain I mean her love life" Karen says turning to face Ritz.
   "Don't worry when I am ready to date....I will" she says smiling softly.
   "Give him a chance and if he fails then don't listen to me again"
   "I will think about it" she finally says so that Karen will stop talking about Cliff.
    "You know what?......go out with him once if you don't like the way he does his things, don't bother again.
    "No problem..... I am pretty sure he will fail because he is not my type and definitely not my taste"
    "But Mason is, right?"
    "Probably"
    "Well Mason is gone now" Karen says with a loud voice as she stands up
     "Karen!
     "What?......I am just saying the truth.... You are so annoying, Ritz" Karen says as she combs her blonde hair.
Ritz stares hard at Karen with a really worried face because she is so confused, she is still in love with Mason and she doesn't want to love someone else or even be with anyone except Mason......She is still in love with him, she is so sure of it.
                *******************
     "Did you like him?" Cedric asks pouring himself a drink.
     "Like crazy....thank you so much for introducing him to me" Clover replies smiling real hard.
     "I am happy you do"
     "We had sex that night"
     "Are you serious?"
     "Yeah"
     "That was fast....I mean really fast"
     "He was drunk"
     "I knew it.....I know Mason he can't just have sex with you like that"
     "Okay anyways I think I am in love with him.....he is so dreamy and....
     "That's enough darling....you don't know how to love" Cedric says interrupting her.
     "I know right but he keeps saying a particular name"
     "A name?"
     "Yeah, a female name"
     "Ritz?" he snaps his fingers
     "Yeah, something like that"
There is silence for a just while
     "Who is she?"