Party

*The last chapter is on a Friday. This is the next day which is Saturday*

Dylan's pov:
J: Bryce invited me, you❤, and Mikey to a party.
D: okay! Time and place?
J: 7pm and at one of Bryce's old friends mansion.
D: Alright baby❤
J:Bye cutie!💘
Are me and Jackson official? I get to McDonalds and i see all my friends.
"Hey Dylan" Bryce said giving me the bro hug.
"Sup Mikey" I waved at him
"Hey Dylan! Is you going to the party tonight?" Mikey asked
"Duh! I have didn't have plans until Jackson told me about the party.
"Are you and Jackson official?" Bryce asked
"Honestly don't know."
"Just fucking ask him out" Mikey said annoyed
"How?" I ask them
"We actually dont know so that's your problem to figure out" Bryce and Mikey said at the same exact time. Creepy.
Jackson couldn't hang out with us because his parents wanted to take him to church to talk about homosexuality and how it's dumb. Jackson hasn't come out yet so he can't fight back.
Jacksons pov:
I would be hanging out with Bryce, Mikey, and Dylan but I'm stuck at church listening to these awful insults. But tonight it's all just gonna be about partying and spend in time with the people I care about.
            At the party
Dylan's p.o.v:
We're here! We go in and this place is massive. Bryce and Mikey go somewhere else with girls; Me and Jackson already know whats gonna happen next. Jackson and I are just dancing around having a good time. We eventually get tired and we go up to a room and lock it.
"I love you" Jackson said looking away from me.
"I love you too baby boy" I said.
Our lips crashed and it felt like magic, sparks flying and love. Just like the first time we kissed. We started makin out and laying on the bed, taking each others clothes off and we did some stuff.
M: We're are you guys? It's late!
D: We're in a room cuddled up in a bed
M: Ooo did y'all do it
D: stfu
M: let's get going
D: Alright meet you guys by the car?
M: yeah okay
Me and Jackson get up, put our clothes on and head out. We drove home. I need figure out a way to ask out Jackson.