Monday In Florida❤

Dylans pov
I wake to see a beautiful angel in my arms. I check to see the take and its... 1:53 pm! Damn we over slept!
"Jackson! Jackson! Wake up!"
"Ugh why"
"It's literally almost about to be 2 in the afternoon!"
"Say what the fuck!" He shoots out of bed!
We go eat lunch and just walking around exploring. Jackson gets pushed my someone
"Don't touch my boyfriend you dumb fuck!" I yell straight to the strangers face. Jacksons on the ground with a scraped knee. The stranger walks away. I carry Jackson on my back and cure him.
  Jacksons asleep. It's 8pm Dylan is awake. Right now J is having a terrible dream
Dream:
I was walking around. Not with Dylan. But myself. He was asleep. I feel like someone is behind me. Suddenly someone wraps a bag over my head and knocked me out. I was in a basement. I recognize the basement. It reminded me and looks exactly like the basement Aaron put me in!!!
"Aaron let me go!" He says the same things he has said before and still slaps me. I'm crying and crying and crying.
Dream ends
"Jackson! Wake up! Please!" I hear Dylan shaking me
"Babe"
"Why are you crying?" He looks me in the eyes.
"Remember when Aaron took me?" He nodded
"I dreamt it!" He pulls me in a hug tight.
"Shhh... He won't hurt us anymore. He gonna be in jail for the rest of his life. He won't bother us."
"Ok"
"Go to sleep. I'll be here making sure you're okay."
And with that I fall asleep

4 days later....