12

"Is there something I should know?" 

Jiyeon glances at Jungkook, who has his arms folded. She purses her lips into a line as she watches him frown at her, his lips forming into a small, cute pout. She walks over to him and ruffles his brown locks before pinching his cheek. He groans in pain.

"An old man almost attacked me last night, probably thought of kidnapping me," she shrugs her shoulders, "but just in time, V came and he saved me from the pedophile, brought me back to his place. It's not that big of a deal."

"It's a big deal, Jiyeon-noona." He pouts again. "Did you guys get together?"

"No."

"What?!" Jungkook yells but receives a kick in the shin from Jiyeon, and he lets out a yelp right after. 

"We're not going to be together, okay? It's just weird that he looks exactly like Taehyung, and I know he's Taehyung, he's just too much of a wuss to admit it." Jiyeon mumbles.

"So, since V isn't making a move on you," he begins, looking everywhere but Jiyeon, and she watches him pull out a rose from behind. 

"What are you doing—"

"Noona, is it okay if I court you—"

Suddenly, Jungkook jumps the moment his rose is snatched out of his hands. Jiyeon's eyes dart towards V, who raises an eyebrow at the two of them before tossing the rose aside. Jungkook frowns, sending him a glare.

"Are you both going to get to work or are you just going to flirt with each other?" V questions the two of them. "Because I've been standing behind that stupid camera for almost ten minutes."

"S-Sorry, V-ssi, I was just gonna ask Jiyeon if she wanted to go out for dinner with me—"

"I think that can wait, Jungkook-ssi." V cuts him off, before glancing at Jiyeon. "And you, don't you know how to tell people to talk about matters like this later?"

"Why are you talking to me as if you're the CEO of Gucci?" She laughs humorlessly, "you probably have some big balls to act like one."

"Let's get to work, before I complain about the two of you to the actual CEO of Gucci himself." 

As V rolls his eyes at the both of them before heading back to the set, Jiyeon glances at Jungkook with a huge smile forming across her lips. She clears her throat, walking over to the table where the rose had fallen onto and grabs it gently. 

"Of course, Jungkook, I'd love to have dinner with you." Jiyeon says loudly, a wide smile forming from ear to ear. 

"Wait—actually?!"