18

"Are you sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind me staying here until the snow storm is over?"

"Speaking of the devil, he's coming right now."

V frowns, but she obviously didn't take notice of his sudden expression change. There's a knock on the door and V immediately straightens up his posture, dusting off his borrowed pajamas as his eyes meet none other than Jungkook.

"I brought you your gift because I wasn't sure if we would be able to meet on Christmas Day since the snow storm is getting worse by every minute and—V? What is he doing here? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook feels himself inwardly sigh at the sight of V lounging in Jiyeon's living room in a pair of her pajamas. He glances at his girlfriend, who shrugs her shoulders and flashes him a look of dismay. She looks over her shoulder to painfully look at V who was staring closely at the snow globe situated on her coffee table.

"Why? Of all places, why here?" Jungkook mutters softly and Jiyeon shrugs her shoulders. 

"I don't know, Jungkook, and you know he lives far from here, I mean—he lives in a fucking mansion. There's no possible way that he could get back home with the high snow outside," she explains, and Jungkook purses his lips into a line. "But I swear, he's sleeping on the couch tonight, and the moment the snow storm ends, I'm kicking him out—"

"I hope you don't mind me staying over until this snow storm ends too," he insists, shrugging off the snow from his coat before stepping into her home. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"W-What? Jungkook, I—how are we all going to fit in this small apartment—"

"I don't feel comfortable having a model living in the same apartment with my girlfriend," he mumbles, "I trust that you won't do anything behind my back, but he's just—he's just—annoying and I don't trust him. At all."

"O-Okay, Jungkook, I guess you could stay here." She frowns, but she slowly smiles and crashes him into a hug. "But look on the brighter side! We're going to be spending our first Christmas together!"

She pecks his cheek and he immediately blushes. Suddenly the two of them break away from their gazes at the sound of gagging coming from none other than V. Jiyeon glares at him while he clears his throat. 

"Sorry, I'm not really a fan of PDA and just seeing you both standing there with PDA literally all up in my face, it just—bothers me. By the way, Jiyeon-ssi, do you have any chocolate chip cookies?"

"I, I mean I think I do have a few left—"

"Great!" V exclaims before heading to the kitchen. "Maybe we could give your boyfriend some before he goes back home for Christmas—"

"I'm actually staying here and spending Christmas with her," Jungkook cuts him off and V stops in his tracks. "I hope you don't mind me spending quality time with my girlfriend for the holidays since it seems like you won't be able to get back home for a while."

"Oh, me?" V smirks, "I don't mind at all, actually—make yourself cozy, because I might as well spend some quality time with my photographers for the holidays too. I don't you don't mind that—"

"Oh, I don't mind at all." Jungkook smiles, and Jiyeon grabs his coat to place it on the coat rack. While Jiyeon is a few metres away, Jungkook only feels his smile falter before muttering, "just don't make a move on my girlfriend, I know you like her. But I like her more."

"Sorry, what was that?" V asks and Jungkook smiles again.

"Oh, nothing." Jungkook replies, shrugging his shoulders innocently, "nothing at all, actually."

  ⮕ ⮕⮕ 

A/N: And that will be all for my updates today. I am still on hiatus, but when I do have a lot of free time - just like today - I will try my best to get a new chapter or two posted! Hope you like my surprise double update~ Take care, and I'll talk to you guys later!