[VI]

So here I was staring at her again like how I usually do.

A year had passed since she began working for me and I was still not sick of watching her.

The meeting with Seokjin hyung had concluded and we were back in the office, specifically her office.

There was something that Hoseok had said during the meeting with Seokjin-hyung that had made me connect some dots and fill in some blanks.

Props for Hoseok.

Seokjin-hyung had just giggled as he listened.

Hoseok had been the one to give me the final hint I needed. I needed to buy him dinner for the help. He had been a slight nuisance at the meeting but his attention to detail had only helped me.

I stared at her, taking in her appearance, as soon as she was settled back in her office which was adjacent to mine.

I must have been staring at her for a long time because she waved her pretty hand in front of my face to gain my attention.

"Sir?" She wiggled under my watchful eyes. Once my eyes paid attention to her—though it had always been on her—she set her hand down.

I didn't say anything for a while. I just stared at her as I undressed her current clothes. I replaced the plain, formal business clothes with something more lavish, eye catching and more skimpy.

A particular dress that I had in mind.

"I know where I saw you..." I gasped.
She looks at me with her doe eyes.

I could see it clearly now. Who she was.

It was finally clicked.

How could I have not connected her and the other girl?

I knew there was a reason why I had been so intrigued by her.

"Uh...Sir?" She asks but she had not been able to conceal her fear.

I smirked. I like that. It stirred a paternal instinct in me.

"We've met before."

"No, no." She shook her head side to side quickly. Her hair swaying from the movement. "I think you've mistaken."

"No. I'm pretty smart. And I don't forget pretty faces." I took a step forward toward where she sat. She gulped as I neared her closer and closer. "Especially one so perfect like yours.

"I..."

"I know...you're not just a pretty face." I smirked as her eyes went larger as if her eyeballs would fall out.
I chuckled at her as my hand slammed against the wall above her head. Not harshly though.

"Sir..."

"Say my name." I asked. I wanted to hear it. She had not once said it. As my assistant, she had always said 'sir' or President. "Say it like how you said it over a year ago."

She looked up at me, her head tilted slightly up.

Once again I felt as if I was in some drama, being so cliché. I wanted to cringe. If she wasn't looking so scrumptious, I would have.

I couldn't help but lick my lips as I brought my face closer to her.

The proximity...

I was hit with her scent.

Sweet and alluring.

Just like that time.