[XL]

Love, my heart beats for you.

🚼

"Please! Please!"

I moved my hips faster, letting our bodies grind closer, our lips parted as wordless expressions were grunted out.

"Fuck baby...." I finally voiced out as she tightened her hold on me with her beautiful pussy. She came again, the most delicious sounds coming from her. We couldn't stop there though.

"Oh! Daddy! Ah-am I good girl?" She changed my name telling me how much she needed me.

I pulled out as I flipped her around to her sweaty back. Her breasts bounced but before it could settle down, I pushed inside her wet cavern, receiving her sounds of approval.

"Yes. Daddy. Yes!"

"Scream it out baby. Let me take care of you." The shaking of the bed got harsher and harsher as the headboard slammed into the wall with the movement of our bodies.

"Am I a good girl?"

"Yes. Aren't I giving you a good fucking?" I screamed as I moved our position. I grabbed her smooth thighs to help pull her body into me. I could feel her reach closer to her end and I couldn't have that. "Bad girl. Who said you can come now?"

"N-no! Please, Namjoon!" I slapped her ass before pulling out of her roughly, causing me to instantly miss that tight hold and warmth.

She yelped as my hand came in contact with her round ass cheeks.

"Bad girl. Who told you, you can call me by my name?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" She looked at me with her eyes glazed with sex, begging me to sheath my throbbing dick inside of her. "Daddy, please. I was bad."

"You were." I stroked the thick shaft as my eyes never left her body. I looked at her opened legs, displaying the moist lips and the swollen flesh that gushed out like a fountain for me. Her tongue swiped over her lips moistening her wanton lust. "But I still haven't finished rewarding you for earlier. I'll forgive you since you were so good before."

Lifting one of her legs higher, she parted the swollen flesh apart as she begged. "Inside, daddy, put it back inside me. Please!"

"No. Get on all four baby." I smiled as she obeyed, her enthusiasm to continue our live making showed easily, her ass lifted high above, giving me a wonderful view of her round butt, and rosy flesh and the pink hole that deserved a good prodding, because she liked it. "You deserve this, baby. You were such a good girl today."

"Please...", she tensed in anticipation as she felt the shaft rest on the crevice of her two cheeks. "Daddy..."

"Shush...baby I'm going to do you until I have nothing, understood?"

"Yes!"

"Good." I don't even know what I was saying anymore.

All I knew was that she made me have extremely wild thoughts. She filled made me a wild man.

🚼

"That was amazing." She croaked out.

I didn't even think a voice could sound so sexy from it gone but my baby always surprised me.

I chuckled, "Was it?"

"It was."

I smiled against her skin, letting my nose brush her slender neck, taking a large intake of her scent. I was glad I made her feel good. She made me feel good, all giddy inside.

"Thank you." I blinked as a sudden words of gratitude was shared with me. I was confused because I did not know why.

"For what?" I asked as I spooned her further, pulling her closer to me. I should be thanking her because she was with me.

"This." She raised her left hand. "Now my dad can stop complaining that I'm going to get all wrinkly without a husband.

"Hmm" my baby would age beautifully. She would be precious and delicate even when she was older.

"I know, it's not needed. But I'm happy." She turned her face to look at me. She gave me the sweetest and most alluring smile and I melted from seeing it. "Thank you."

And the kiss she gave me—soft and gentle—was lovely.

"If you kiss me like that every time I got you a ring, I'll get you one everyday." I replied as her beautiful lips parted away from me and Baby snuggled into my arms.

"That's not needed. One is enough." She slapped my hand lightly, but she chuckled as she played with my fingers. "Thank you..."

"I love you."

"I...I...like you."

I laughed teasing her. It was so hard for her to say it normally. It was rather endearing knowing that she wanted to say it but just couldn't because it was something that made her feel too vulnerable.

"I'm sorry...it still doesn't come out normally."

"That's enough, Baby. As long as you're mine and happy..." I kissed her as I pressed her against me more. "And I don't mind it when you scream it to me either."

"Namjoon!" She squealed in embarrassment. She was so cute.

It was a cute way to end our night.

🚼

And also a cute way to end this story.

That's the end of HIS: Baby.
Thank you, truly, my Boos in this world have gave me much love!

See you all in the future!