[XIX]

It wasn't surprising as it had been a promise between my cute baby and me but finding a gelato place open late in the evening on the way to our hotel took some effort.

And by the time we arrived at the hotel, she was nearly done with the dessert.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked as I admired her tongue lick the spoon clean of cream.

Cream...that was a bad thought...

"Yes..." she buzzed her delight in the sweetness. She sat on the sofa of our room. It seemed that she did not even realize that we were going to be sharing a room.

"Can I have some?"

"No." She shook her head playfully.

"That's mean. You can't even share with me?" I sat next to her, and reached for the cup, half jokingly.

"Nope!" She giggled as she pushed me away from her gelato. I was hurt—to be abandoned for gelato. "Not for you!"

I snuggled next to her, pulling her waist so she was in my laps, her tongue swiping long and to the side eating her ice cream.

It was such a turn-on, the way she moaned as the cold dessert travelled down her throat. I wanted some too, but I wanted her even more. I pressed my lips against her warm skin of her neck, pushing aside her hair to one side with a finger.

Kisses to her jaw and it went closer and closer until it reached her soft lips. Our tongues met and I was invited to her cavern by the sweet tastes of the dessert. I lapped and pushed deeper to take her mouth and have a taste of the dessert that she made ten times better.

My hands were busy tugging at the buttons of the blouse and the loose skirt that had risen up.

I pulled away when I had stolen all of the sticky liquid from her mouth, leaving a sticky line near her mouth.

I wanted more. More of her. More of the chocolate gelato.

"Will you give me more?"

"Yes..." she nodded. And she scooped a large spoon into her mouth before pressing her cold lips against mine. I felt her presseibf for entrance and when I gave it to her, her tongue pushed the delicacy into my mouth.

Pulling her closer to me I begged for more, my lips searching for her.