[XVII]

As she sat on the passenger seat, she looked out the window with her hands on her lap. I didn't tell her but I could see the sparkle in her beautiful eyes. Her eyes looked at the passing buildings and the scenery.

She had a smile on it and it was enough for me.

Her smile was enough for me.

"We're having burgers?" She asked as we entered the drive thru.

"Do you not want it?" I hoped that she did. I wanted to share it with her. I wanted her to be part of that memory.

"No I do." She smiled, as she looked at the memory and the retro design. It was a small local burger joint, a place where people could just look past it without another glance but for those who knew, it was irreplaceable.

"I just. I've never seen you eat a burger."

"Well at one point, I got sick of it because that was all my friends and I ate." I chuckled as we slowly inched by inch reached the first window. "When we were in college, we used to only eat this. We used to save money so we could buy games."

My eyes smiled and dimples dipped as the thoughts of the past filled me. I think about it now, it was all good times for me.

"What?" I asked when I saw her staring at me.

"Nothing." She smiled. "Keep going."

"Tell me." I asked.

"I love hearing you talk."

"Do you?" I teased but it was our turn so I couldn't see her cute reaction.

Once we ordered and received our food I took her to a little place that I hadn't been to since many years ago.

It was a rocket ship playground with colorful star and moons painted on the ground. What was special about this place was the view. There was a magnificent view of the city below. That's why driving up here was worth it.

"Wow." She faded at the lights that sometime flickered and moved. The cars buzzing by was small and silent l, and only the lights from the cars indicated their movement. It was quiet here but we could see the bustling city life.

"Do you like it?" I asked as she took a seat on the swings. "Let's eat."

I sat next to her on the swings and let my feet drag back and forth. I handed her set and began to eat mine. It tasted the same from years ago. And nostalgia hit me.

"Mmm, so good." I watched as she enjoyed her food. I sighed, my eyes tracing her sweet features, her beautiful eyes that sparkled in the moonlight and the lights from the city view.

It was so perfect.

I had never shared this place with another, not even the boys. It was my place to be silent, to be alone. Only Hoseok knew about it because he had come upon this place one time during my time of distress.

With her though, I wanted to share it. I wanted her to become part of this place because it held such a deep part of me in it.

"Thank you for this." She whispered, her hair blowing gently in the wind. I nodded with a smile.

"Anytime...anytime."

For you...

I was fallen and was continuing to fall for her.

It was bad. I was whipped, tied by a string, call it anything you want but it was her.

She was, is and will be my everything.