Who's that girl?

Demi's POV

I'm doing warm ups in the backstage for my show tonight. It's starting in 20 minutes. Today i feel pretty happy and healthy. My management got most of the leaked picture's copies deleted from the internet. The picture caused nothing too dramatic, only the 'news blogs' are going crazy, but i don't really give a fuck. As long as I have my family, friends and my Lovatics on my side i'm good. I miss Destiny though and i wonder how she is feeling about this whole thing. The picture reminded me of all the fun things we did together and how she only with her smile gave me the strenght to make it through the bad day..

"Hey Demi, you feeling okay?" My friend Natalie snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes i'm feeling great, I'm excited!" I smile as i jump up and down.

"Good, you have 10 minutes, then it's your time to go on stage!" Natalie smiles and goes somewhere... god knows where. Probably try to find a boyfriend. I giggle at the thought. I decide to tweet:

@ddlovato: Ready for the show Indianapolis?!

Right after i hear screaming from the crowd. Their reaction makes me smile.

I start jumping around and warming my voice. My whole team comes in the backstage and we pray.

"Good luck Dems!" I hear Natalie shout as i run to the lift that lifts me up on the stage. Heart attack starts to play and the lift lifts me up. Screaming and cheering fills up the arena. I start singing Heart Attack.

I sang couple of songs and i'm having so much fun. The crowd is very dedicated and they sing along every song. I start singing Two Pieces. This is one of my favorite songs to perform and i get to go in the crowd. There are lights everywhere and fans holding up signs saying 'Stay Strong', 'Warrior', 'We believe in you' and other signs of my songs' lyrics. They always make me smile and really happy. I run to the crowd as i sing, the screaming is just getting louder in the big, sold out arena. I give high fives and take quick selfies with fans and i keep sending kisses. I run to the other side of the crowd and run all around. Then, i saw her.. Is that DESTINY?? Is she really here?! I need to keep singing like nothing happened. I swear it was her. I run back to the stage as the song ends. I quickly try to search for her but i don't see her anywhere.

Little bit disappointed i sing the rest of the songs and end the show. "I LOVE YOU INDIANAPOLIS!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!" I shout as the lift brings me back down from the stage. I walk to the backstage and just fall on the floor, tired.

"Demi, are you okay?" Natalie asks worried as she helps me sit on the sofa.

"Yes, i just.. I'm tired." I say quietly.

"Demi i know there is something else, you don't usually act like this.." Natalie says and strokes my back.

"I swear, i saw Destiny in the crowd.." I whisper trying to push back the tears.

Natalie and Max are the only ones who knows how much Destiny means to me. And i have told Natalie everything about her. I love how supportive she is.

"Oh i saw the girl too but it can't be her, isn't Destiny much taller than you? The girl was very small you know.."

"But how? She looked exactly like her." I whisper as i bury my head in my hands in frustration.

"Demetria, keep your head up. I can try to search the girl for you if you want. The crowd isn't leaving yet so i think she is still there. But i really don't think it's Destiny." Natalie says and lifts my head up.

"Would you do that?" I ask her as a little smile starts to grow on my lips.

"Of course i would do that to you. And i don't think the girl would be offended for a little extra time with her idol." Natalie winks.

And that's when i realized.. if it's not Destiny i don't know what i would do, i would probably break down in tears in front of a Lovatic and that would be so unfair for her too..

"Thank you Natalie." I say and hug her.

"No problem Dems, get some rest and if i don't find the girl..-"

"No it's okay, then i can just blame myself for not giving Destiny my number.." I say sadly.

I was so stupid when i didn't give her my number, i regret it so much. Why did i even listen to my management? I was on vacation, I can do what i want. Why the fuck was i so stupid?

"Well that's not your fault, it's your management's fault then because they didn't give you the permission to give your number for anyone. But i'm leaving now. See you soon Dems." Natalie says and leaves.

I change my clothes to a hoodie and black ripped jeans. I wash off my makeup and tie my hair in a bun. I jump on the sofa with a blanket and fall asleep.