Surprise guests

Destiny's POV

Mom and Sofie have been 2 days away and they should be coming home today. I have one hour left to work. I'm cleaning up the tables but suddenly i feel someone hug me from behind. I turn around and se my co-worker Josh smiling at me.

"Josh um what..?" I ask confused.

"Destiny, i thought if you wanted to go see a movie with me or something tonight?" He asks blushing. I'm surprised by this. I don't know how to answer.

"Uh i..." I stutter.

"Come on Destiny please." He pleads.

"Uh okay. Sure" I smile.

"Great! I will pick you up at five?" He asks.

"Okay see you then. Wait what movie are we gonna-"

"It's a date, dress nicely!" He cuts me off and runs to the back room. What? A date? I thought just going as friends. Oh well.. I need to make it clear tonight. I'm not interested in him. He is a nice guy and a friend but not like that. I finish cleaning the tables and go to the back room.

"Hey Destiny, you've worked hard so i thought i could let you go earlier today." My boss smiles.

"Oh thank you!" I smile.

"Have a nice day!" He says and walks back to serve. I pack my things and decide to walk through my favorite park. There are huge trees and if you wanted to put your arms around it you would need two people to do it. There is a small lake where birds like to swim. There are benches around it. This park is close to my heart, i used to play here every day when i was a little kid. This park used to be my place where i could laugh, cry and scream. No one would care. Nobody really goes here anymore. This place is like a second home to me. Good and bad memories have their home here.

I walked home with no hurry, there is still 3 hours time to waste until Josh comes. I sigh at my porch as i search for my key. I open the door and throw my bag across the floor. I put my jacket on the rack and suddenly the door opens and Sofie jumps right in front of me.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" I yell and jump back. I try to slow down my breathing. Sofie just laughs, i see mom behind her.

"Sofie you gave me a heart attack!!" I say holding my hand on my heart.

"No, this will give you a heart attack. Demi come in!" Sofie says as i freeze from what i just heard.

"Wha.." Is all i get to say before i see her. Demi Lovato. Demi. The world famous pop star, the girl i met over a year ago and fell in love with. I stare into those big brown eyes. I can't get a word out of my mouth. She just smiles and looks at me.

"Demi Lovato" i whisper. I run to her and hug her tight. I feel her arms go around me. I want to be like this for longer but there are other people in the room too. I pull away and when i look at Demi she is just giggling.

"Hi" Demi says.

"Hey" i say staring at her. She blushes and looks at Sofie. Sofie comes next to me and whispers:

"Destiny don't be shy like always. Talk to her!" I laugh. But this is kinda awkward because we haven't talked in a year.

"I'm Destiny." I say biting my lip. She knows it already but what else am i supposed to do? These people think i have never met her before. Demi laughs again and i grin at her.

"Hello I'm Natalie what's up Destiny?" Someone says and comes shake my hand. I know who she is. She is Demi's friend who needs badly a boyfriend. I smirk at the thought.

"Well hello Natalie. Found a boyfriend yet?" I smirk. I hear Demi brust into laughter. Ugh i've missed her cute laugh.

"Is every Lovatic so worried about me not having a boyfriend?" Natalie says laughing.