Wine red roses

Destiny's POV

"Destiny?"

"Yes?"

"Look at me."

At the second I look at her, she crashes her lips on mine.

I'm shocked at first but I slowly kiss back. The kiss was amazing..like vanilla and roses.

As the kiss gets more passionate Demi puts her hand on my cheek and pulls me closer.

Then i see a too familiar sight, flashes. I pull back fast and I notice we should be getting off soon.

Paparazzi are surrounding the ferris wheel. Demi's face has turn white and her hand is stroking the hem of my shirt. I don't think she knows what she is doing. She looks like she is in a deep thought.

"Demi?" I try to snap her out of her toughts.

"I don't want to hide anymore. I'm tired of hiding." She says quietly still the distant expression on her face.

"Destiny. I have too strong feelings for you and I can't hide them anymore. I can't stop when I get the urge to kiss you, I can't stop staring at you, I can't stop thinking about you." She continues now looking at me a serious expression on her face.

"I'm so screwed." She laughs nervously.

"Demi I-"

And again, a flash.

I had totally forgotten the paparazzi and I think Demi did too. We were now the next ones to exit the wheel. Demi looks at me weirdly. I wonder what's on her mind now. I don't need to wonder for long when I feel her lips on mine. She takes my head in her hands deepening the kiss. I almost forget our surroundings but get reminded of them when I see the flashes again. I push Demi away from me and take her hand. We run fast to our car, I push Demi in and slam the door close behind me.

"Demi what the fuck were you thinking?!" I yell.

"You saw the paparazzi and you still continued!" I said.

"Don't yell at me!" She says angrily.

"Do you realise that this could ruin your career! Do you fucking realise that this is going to be all over the news tomorrow!" I keep yelling.

"I don't know what i was thinking okay!!" She said a tear running down her cheek.

"Well you should think before you do something stupid! You know, i could be someone who didn't give a fuck about your career but i care about you and i know how much it means to you so i'm not going to let you fuck it up because of me." I say and leave the car.

"Destiny!!" I hear her yell. She tries to leave the car but the paparazzi are blocking her forcing her back in the car.

I start running. I run faster and faster trying to get rid of all of my thoughts, i run until i can't breathe anymore. I fall on the ground of a park and start couching out the sand i accidentally breathed in when i tried to get some air in my lungs. The trees start spinning around me and my eyes start slowly closing..

***

Demi's POV

Destiny, the love of my life ran away from me. She has been missing seven hours and i'm a nervous wreck. I can't live with myself if something happened to her. My eyes are blood shot and my voice is gone from all the crying and i can't do anything else. Sofie has been understanding and lets me be alone but sometimes comes check on me.

"Demi? Are you okay?" Sofie asks as she comes down the stairs.

"What do you think?" I say sarcastically. I hear her sigh and i immediately regret being so rude. She is only trying to help.