marry me

I'm gonna propose to my girlfriend raven" the way I will purpose to raven is with a song called will you marry me" raven come here please" what is it gar ? Raven I'm gonna sing you song . that's so sweet gar" 105 is the number that comes to my head when I think about all the years I want to be with you wake up every morning with you in my bed that's precisely what I plan to do and you know one of these days when I get my money right by you everything and show you all the finer things in life, will forever be enough , so there's no need to rush, but one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough I'll say will you marry me I swear that I'll mean it I'll say will you marry me singing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Ooh -oh oh Ooh oh Ooh oh oh yeah how many girls in the world can make me feel like this I never plan to find out the more I look, the more I find the reasons why you're the love of my life you know when I get my money right buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life will forever be enough so no need to rush one day I won't be able to say it loud enough I'll say will you marry me I swear that I'll mean it I'll say will you marry me I swear that I'll mean it and if l lost everything, in my heart it means nothing cause have you, girl I have you so get right down on bended knee nothing else would be better better the day when I say will you marry me I swear that I'll mean it will you marry me I'll say will you marry me (yeah) will you marry me the day I get on my knees I swear that I'll mean it I'll say will you marry me what do you do to me baby got me singing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh got me singing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh will you marry me baby ooh -oh ooh - oh oh yeah 105 is the number that comes to my head when I think about all the years I want to be with you wake up every morning with me you in my bed that's precisely what I plan to do. Raven will you marry me? gar yes a million times yes" I love you gar' I love you to raven .