wanted

~Gar's pov~  damnit I can't get that girl out of my head she is everything I could ever want it would take forever to just describe everything I love about that amazing purple haired goth girl but I can sum it up in song followed by my cool guitar"* closes door but forgets to lock it and picks up his guitar from his bed and sits down with it in his  swivel chair*" to you rae even if you can't hear my declaration of love or song that describes my love for you* as he was saying that raven walking past stoped after hearing him proclaiming his love for her and for a moment she freezed out of shocked disbelief at the fact that anyone could fall in love with her but quickly recovers from shock as he started strumming his guitar* you know I'd fall apart without you I don't know how you do what you do . "Cause everything that don't make sense about me it makes sense when I'm with you" like everything that's green girl I need you! But it's more than one and one makes two. so Put aside the math and the logic of it" you gotta know you're wanted too" coz I wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted" and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it" I wanna make you feel wanted". Anyone can tell you you're pretty and you get that all the time" I know you do but you're beauty is deeper than the makeup and I wanna show you what I see tonight" when I wrap you up when I kiss you're lips I wanna make you feel wanted I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget 'cause baby I' wanna make you feel wanted". As good as you make me feel I wanna make you feel better" better than your fairy tails" better than your best dreams" your more than everything I need you're all i'v ever wanted " all I'v ever wanted". And I just wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips" I wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it I wanna make you feel wanted" yeah I wanna make you feel wanted baby" I wanna make you feel wanted" you'll always be wanted". *Raven opens the door which took the young male by surprise* uh u-uh ...... How much did you hear raven?* Everything I honestly feel very flattered by your touching love confession"* she said turning away a little flustered" what's the but?"*she turns her face around to meet his gaze feeling like she could stare at his eyes all day and doesn't want to ever stop* there is no twist to what I said I thought it was cutest and sweetest thing anyone has done for me!* As she was talking she subconsciously went right in front of what used be someone shorter than her and a hyperactive naive scronny boy with a big heart" the years did well for him because now he is tall muscular a little bit more mature and still really caring " and without thinking she leaned forward and kissed him and he kissed back melting into the kiss but when they stopped to breath he said the one thing on his mind* does this mean you love me to rave* he said giving her a toothy grin" she playfully shoved him and gives out a care free laugh* just shut up and continue kissing me dork" yes ma'am * he salutes before they go back to kissing and holding each other.